Thread: No confirmation mail for Square Enix

No confirmation mail for Square Enix

No Account Confirmation E-mail being sent, e-mail customer service broken?

Ok, so I got FFVIII on the Steam Sale, yay! But I can't log onto the game without an account. So I made an account and have asked three times now for the account confirmation e-mail to be sent. I haven't gotten one. So I went to write a message to tech support via the e-mail form. Well, I entered in all my information and it's telling me my e-mail is invalid. It's certainly not. I'm not really sure how to play my game if I can't get my account confirmed and I can't get any customer service.... ???

Yes, I'm also having this issue right now and would also like to know what's going on. I've clicked to have the confirmation resent several times but still nothing.

Same issue here. really annoying. i cant proceed with anything game related.
    Email confirmation is not sent.

Here's a cool thing... My confirmation emails came through tonight. I got 20 of them. And every time I try to click to confirm I get big red letters telling me that confirmation is expired and to ask for a new one.... cool system you've got here...

Still not working...
    Come on guys!!
    i want to get in before the new expansion!

This is so annoying. Yesterday I made 4 different accounts using different emails (@gmail.com, @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, etc) and nothing.
    I just want to play Nosgoth

I got same problem. I downloaded FFVIII but I can't play it because of system didn't send me confirmation mail.

Email confirmation not being sent, or very delayed and expired.

I've been trying to confirm my emails since Friday (now Monday morning 2:30am), but I either never get an email sent, or the ones I do get are about 24 hours later and when I click the link it is, "expired."

All I want to do is play FF VIII. I can't do this because I need to sign into my account, but it wont let me since my email is unconfirmed. I've tried multiple email accounts, and nothing seems to work any better than the others.

No confirmation mail for Square Enix

Hi!
    I have a problem with my square enix account / login.
    Ive downloaded Final Fantasy 8 on steam, wanted to play it, but i need to register first at Square Enix. But I never get an confermation mail so that I can go on. Even after pressing "resend confirmation email" nothing never happens.
    Can anybody help me or give me the right mail adress who I can contact?
    Thank you very much and sorry for bad english

Customer support fro Final Fantasy VIII should be able to shed some light on this matter.

Thank you for the quick answer, very kind!

Soooo it takes about 24 hours to get the confirmation in my E-mail. At which point it's expired and cannot be used. Asks me to ask for a new one. Ask for a new one, takes 24 hours, expired, tells me to ask for a new one.... Soooooo about this never ending cycle.... ???

Oh, oh! I thought I'd give it a shot before bed and got an instant confirmation and can now play my game. I guess just keep trying until it works... Good luck

i have the same problem but not just for that game for my account in general i havent received the account confermation email either

I did not receive a confirmation mail either. Why do I even need this account to play a game, which is more than 15 years old (FF7)?

I don't even get an account confirmation email and I want to play FFVII and FFVIII so damn hard ._. hope it get's fixed soon.

Made 3 different accounts with 3 different emails and also resent confirmations, but nothing. It's been several hours. Whhhhhy.

Almost one week waiting for this mail to appear in time.

The fact that you NEED to have an account here to play an old game like Final Fantasy 8 is unacceptable. There is absolutely no point in needing to register such an old game. Who even came up with this idea? If I wanted to pirate it, I would have already done it years ago, and it would have been the easier way to get the game started. I loved FF7 and FF8 as a kid, and just wanted to replay FF8 now on PC. But since you wanted to make it more difficult to play this game legally than to pirate it, it will be the last Square Enix game I'll ever pay for.