Thread: Why the forge before MM ?

Why the forge before MM ?

Unhappy Why the forge before MM ?

Just finished a couple of games today and well, it was a slaughter. Not the habitual slaughter cause it's happen sometimes and it's part of the game.
    May be it's just me but since the forge is available, gamers who actually had a lot of items (thus a lot of hours on Nosgoth) can now be able to possess even stronger perks and items.
    So my question is why did you release the forge before MM ?

I mean now it's really unplayable. I never complain about Nosgoth because I really love the game and the jobs done so far were amazing.
    But when you're facing four guys overpowered and your team is just a bunch of novice (including me) you've a sweety score of 60-7 and no gameplay at all...
    The game was already unbalanced without of the MM, ok I understood but now it's worst.

Once again, may be it's just me and my bad luck so I would like to know if other players encounter such gap between before and after the forge.
    Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english.

I'm not sure whether anything has been changed but I had felt something was different with the matchmaking after this patch too - it feels like it's been changed back to the old pre-made pros vs solo queuing novices of the matchmaking wars. I'd assumed it was due to an influx of players for the patch but it could be a relaxing of the matchmaking to allow people to get games quicker or just my imagination....The whole matchmaking thing seems to be a very difficult thing to get right to everyone's satisfaction anyway.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

I personally would rather have more bad games, than wait 20 minutes for a close game. I am on the west coast and lobby times were getting that bad.

Booted up yesterday after a month away. 'Average wait time' was 36 seconds. Actual wait time was two minutes. That's AMAZING by recent standards.

But the lobby still takes too long to fill.