Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Patch Notes - June 9th, 2015 (and Forge details)

Patch Notes - June 9th, 2015 (and Forge details)

Originally Posted by eXmoRtiZ
    Hm, Yesterday I play some matches with Summoner, and sometimes my hits just not registered. I melee attack humans from no-distance (not charged attack), but I didn't damage anyone. I saw this problem with Prophet too sometimes (I got the sound of the damage, I saw i damage the enemy, but the damage is not registered).

Saiko, If I record my matches, and "cut out" this scenes, that's help the team? Cuz maybe I can start record may games, and cut out interesting glitches / bugs. (I really want to help Psyonix work to make a better game (well it's awesome already, but it can be better).
    That'll definitely be useful! But hold off on until after this patch...

Will share news hopefully later on today about what day the patch will hit.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by eXmoRtiZ
    And one thing, I don't like (not bug, and not that important): If someone die, but damage the enemy team some more couple of seconds (I mean dots on the enemy - like firewall, infection etc..), the damage didn't add to his overall damage on leaderboard.
    This also applies to other dmg after your death, for example sticky nade from hunter^^ If the nade explodes after you died the dmg is not counted in the leaderboard^^

But I think this issue is only a minor problem^^
    signature image

can i buy original original move

like firewall for alchemist

or boola for hunter

because

for the price of a reforge

i prefer buy new move

and enchant it

but there is some move in shop

i cant buy

like all default move and ability

:S

We're looking at options for having defaults abilities/weapons for everyone, I'll share more news on that once it's locked in and we can confirm

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    We're looking at options for having defaults abilities/weapons for everyone, I'll share more news on that once it's locked in and we can confirm
    Any news for this week patch and / or League?

Leagues isn't hitting this week, but we'll have more news on that at the start of next week

We're hoping to push a game update today that includes bug fixes, I'll keep you all posted once I have confirmation that's happening, and what time maintenance will start:
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=156722

<3 Thx

Still nothing on the blood vials front... The only ones I have ever got were a daily reward and a reward for completing a match. None beyond that. Barely enough to enchant a couple of items. I know your system tells you I got the blood vials, but I am telling you that is not the case. It is exactly like when the Prophet released and I was the only max level player without Prophet access...

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234