Thread: I'm loving the freedom to reverse time.

I'm loving the freedom to reverse time.

The ability to see the consequences of all decisions, and then choosing the one you want is powerful. In games like Mass Effect, you are stuck with the dialog choice you made. Sometimes, it's impossible to tell which choice is good or evil. If you want to be good, and you pick the evil one, it's frustrating (or if you want to hit on a girl, and you accidentally dump her).
    signature image

It's certainly a handy power! I can think of a few times where I could have done with rewinding.

I dunno. I can't help but feel in the back of my mind that all the times you rewind the game take note and makes a secret tally. And later all those rewinds will somehow be used against you. But is is nice being able to rewind and see how other dialogue options play out and gather info to help Max out.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by airetam2342 View Post
    I dunno. I can't help but feel in the back of my mind that all the times you rewind the game take note and makes a secret tally. And later all those rewinds will somehow be used against you. But is is nice being able to rewind and see how other dialogue options play out and gather info to help Max out.
    There are many cases when you must rewind to continue the game. So, I'm sure there's no penalty.
    signature image