Thread: Notes for bug report and game improvement.

Lightbulb Notes for bug report and game improvement.

I am unsure if this is the right place for posting this, but I couldn't found another place to post it either.

1. In Desert Ruins, it's possible to jump over the house next to the motorcycle. Then, make the vehicle path by foot. (Screenshots)
    http://imgur.com/4e9Igza
    http://imgur.com/ygg1v5M

2. Even if I have all the relics, clue booster still appears. It's not usefull at all.

3. Sometimes when I use Ressurrection Ankh, I respawn at an impossible point to survive, sometimes inside the obstacle.

4. Maybe an half-millionare achievement should be nice. Small change and millionare achievements are too far from each other.

5. I keep having achievements in google play (outside the game) even if I have not completed them. That happend alot. It's easier to realize it using the marathon achievement, numbers never match.

6. Pendu-monium at google play: Survive 15 pendulums.
    Pendumonium in game: Survive 25 pendulums. (Screenshots)
    http://imgur.com/ofNdAsx
    http://imgur.com/JtPKxSu

7. Facebook connection is unstable, besides, I have to login every time I open the game

8. No points record marker in homescreen or travel tab. I have to open the leaderboard every time to be able to see it.
    (Screenshot)
    http://imgur.com/4peuLxr

9. Sometimes, records are not saved.

10. Graph options are needed.

11. No invite friend button. I can't curse my friends if none of them plays.

12. Sometimes leader board doesn't load.
    (Screenshot)
    http://imgur.com/uvQX3Gn

13. Sometimes Desert Ruins boss circle damage count doesn't work. Ending the run too...

14. Sometimes bosses don't die when aiming to the damage circle, even if they already have the red bar and take tons of damage in their heads, they don't die.

15. Sometimes coin sound FX stops.

16. Really rare, but you can die by falling with the floor at Desert Ruins.

I think this is it. This game is wonderful: graph, obstacles disposal and playability are just incredible. Congratulations square-enix, you did it again! Thank you!

P.S.: Sorry for any English error. Not my first language.

Last edited by Puro-Osso; 5th Jun 2015 at 02:54.

Here are some I think should be added to the list, what do you think? (I will edit this post and add when I think of it.)

- You should be able to buy diamonds with your coins

- Along with already great suggestions, on home screen I would like to see how many times I've run, and how much total time I spent running

Great list Puro-Osso, and I agree - this game is amazing!
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Relight-TRHQ View Post
    Here are some I think should be added to the list, what do you think? (I will edit this post and add when I think of it.)

- You should be able to buy diamonds with your coins

- Along with already great suggestions, on home screen I would like to see how many times I've run, and how much total time I spent running

Great list Puro-Osso, and I agree - this game is amazing!
    Thank you! Haha lovely ideas. I think it would be great to buy diamonds with coins, but I think they are already too easy to get... Instead, i'd choose more purchasable stuff with coins.

I mean, diamonds should be somenting like "cash", you get 10 in one boss kill and 15 in another. Grabbing 200 diamonds in one week doesn't make you loose so much time. But that's what I think xD.

And now i'm damm curious about the time I spent running too >.<

Thank you again!

Oh man, this bug sucks...

During the run, I see my Facebook friends that I'm passing, with the little meter that pops up.

Then, at the end of the run, the app loses its connection to Facebook. It brings up the "Connect to Facebook" message, and my new high score is NOT recorded on the leaderboards.

I've had this happen a lot of times, but this is the first time that I really cared - when I got a great high score! - and checked the leaderboards afterward, to discover my score was not recorded.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Puro-Osso View Post
    14. Sometimes bosses don't die when aiming to the damage circle, even if they already have the red bar and take tons of damage in their heads, they don't die.
    This confused and annoyed me when I first started playing because I thought that I should be killing the T-Rex, with the T-Rex health bar totally depleted and in the red - I think maybe its a matter of explaining how this part works, and I just didn't understand how it worked. I eventually realized that you cannot kill the boss when the damage circle comes up. At that point, you can only deplete the circle in order to avoid being killed, and then don't waste your ammo Also, for the T-Rex, at the point when the damage circle comes up, the T-Rex is in an area that its death animation can no longer occur. Now they could have made a second death animation, so this is probably more of a byproduct than the "reason" that you can't kill the T-Rex when the damage circle comes up. It's by design they did it this way, and it's kind of annoying, but I guess we have to live to with it
    signature image

One of my very few only "complaints" about Relic Run was that the UI could have been improved a bit - the images were needlessly compressed, some were too small, and many had compression artifacts in areas that should have been transparent.

UI should be nice and sharp and crisp and beautiful. It shouldn't be something you squeeze the life out of, because it's not going to kill performance.

In the latest update, August 25, they reduced the resolution on a ton of the UI elements AND compressed them even more.

On my iPad, while before the UI issues weren't really that bad, the UI now looks, well, honestly it looks rather awful.

Now, in addition to that other problematic change that really disappointed me, it's an even sadder day for Relic Run.

(Not to mention the new envelope/message icon position and transparent treatment is unfortunate. Again, they changed something that didn't need to be changed. Once Mountain Pass is released and I write my comprehensive review, I'll tell you why the new position isn't good )
    Last edited by Relight-TRHQ; 25th Aug 2015 at 20:48.
    signature image

I don't know where else to post, but I guess this is as good a place as any.

When playing the Mountain Pass levels I experience 2 major issues.

1) The level environment not loading fast enough to keep pace with Lara's speed. This happens more often during snowmobile segments, but it occurs so much that it's making the game near un-playable. The ground becomes see through and the game registers this as an instant death. Once Lara dies and the ankh menu to continue pops up, the ground or invisible obstacle then appears.

2) When disembarking from the snowmobile the camera does not always track Lara. It pans out and focuses on the one location where Lara returned after leaping back on land and takes about 5 seconds to snap back to where Lara has been running the level. I also experienced this in the Desert level with the motorcycle but not as often as I have with the snowmobile in the Mountain Pass.

I am using windows lumia 735. Has anyone else been experiencing this?