Thread: {EP3 SPOILERS} Dark Room Theory

{EP3 SPOILERS} Dark Room Theory

i used to think that the ''Dark Room'' is some bad place since i saw nathan's drawings and him hinting the rachel the missing girl is in there somehow over and over again, which is disturbing... BUT...

What If the ''Dark Room'' is not a bad place, maybe the dark room is where you have all those pictures and rachel can travel through them? just like how we discovered in EP3 max travelling to the past through pictures, what if NATHAN saw rachel when she travelled through time? what if that dark room is where rachel disappeared through time or maybe stuck in on of the pictures? i dont think the dark room is a bad place. BUT IT IS where rachel is. and i think she stuck in time and nathan saw her do stuff there... maybe the dark room is rachel's place just like how max have the ''Memorial wall''

(RACHEL)-----> Dark Room
    ( MAX )-----> Memorial Wall

i never wanted to say this, but i dont think we will be able to save rachel. just like how max say ''I dont want to be stuck in time'' i think she wont. but rachel IS. and i don think we will save her, we will discover that the dark room is where she is, but we wont be able to save her.. its sad, and i hope i am wrong. but rachel will not be found. and i think ONLY max/chloe/nathan know where she is.. ''The Dark Room''

lame, content from Julietxjules (idea copy)

same as JulietxJules amazing thread

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=155968

Interesting theory.
    I think it's probably right to assume that Rachel is stuck somewhere, in time, perhaps. I keep noticing the references to Twin Peaks, and the similarities between Rachel Amber and Laura Palmer's character from Twin Peaks.
    I won't say too much, don't want to spoil Twin Peaks for anyone, but if you've seen it, you would notice the similarities in the Dark Room theory and the end of TP/Fire Walk With Me. People getting stuck, going crazy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox_Dogma View Post
    same as JulietxJules amazing thread

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=155968

oh wow! i have to read her opinion then

Quote Originally Posted by DoomedFish94 View Post
    Interesting theory.
    I think it's probably right to assume that Rachel is stuck somewhere, in time, perhaps. I keep noticing the references to Twin Peaks, and the similarities between Rachel Amber and Laura Palmer's character from Twin Peaks.
    I won't say too much, don't want to spoil Twin Peaks for anyone, but if you've seen it, you would notice the similarities in the Dark Room theory and the end of TP/Fire Walk With Me. People getting stuck, going crazy, etc.

i havent seen twin peak.. but for the life of me i couldnt watching it.. tried many times through episode 1.. but just couldnt, so what fire walk with me means?