Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Music loop glitch in both Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remaster on PS4

Music loop glitch in both Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remaster on PS4

Originally Posted by decayedmatter
    Come on SquareEnix, patch this crap already! You patched Final Fantasy Type 0 HD motion blur, why can't you patch this?
    The fact that they fixed that is the only reason I hold any hope that they'll fix this. The most concrete thing I've seen is that they are 'investigating' and can't tell us anything...maybe I'll request an update on the ticket I put in and see if any other info can be released...

Originally Posted by HBoss52
    The fact that they fixed that is the only reason I hold any hope that they'll fix this. The most concrete thing I've seen is that they are 'investigating' and can't tell us anything...maybe I'll request an update on the ticket I put in and see if any other info can be released...
    Good news!

https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantas...type=1&theater

Yay! Here's hoping for a sooner than later release. The last reply I got on said that the situation hadn't changed, that was on Aug 3rd, lol.

I hope a port to Steam is coming too.

The announcement of "soon" was over two weeks ago now.. C'mon, Square

Any updates? I'd really love to play the game i paid for 3 months ago, thanks.

Originally Posted by decayedmatter
    Any updates? I'd really love to play the game i paid for 3 months ago, thanks.
    I wish I had good news for you, but no update since the announcement. That was nearly a month ago. And they said "release date info coming soon" or something along those lines, so we still have to wait for the announcement... and then conintue to wait for the actual release date.. so who knows.

Square is really dragging their heels releasing what should be a very easy fix. It seriously feels as though they're trolling the people that demanded the patch. This doesn't look good on their part and makes me question getting anything from them day 1.

Um...I had a patch that installed today. I see no mention of it anywhere yet. Does anyone know if this is it? If this is the one!?

Originally Posted by HBoss52
    Um...I had a patch that installed today. I see no mention of it anywhere yet. Does anyone know if this is it? If this is the one!?
    This was indeed the one, check the patch notes.

To S-E, good job keeping the fans up to date on this patch status, you really know how to make this community feel like they matter (sarcasm).

Only had time to do a small test but think the rng has been fixed beat dark valfor twice and got different drops each time break hp limit first time

Page 2 of 2 First First 12