Thread: Watch the Nosgoth ESL Monthly Finals - EU show on Monday!

Watch the Nosgoth ESL Monthly Finals - EU show on Monday!

Watch the Nosgoth ESL Monthly Finals - EU show on Monday!

http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/watch-th...monthly-finals

Since the Nosgoth ESL tournaments have started, we've seen a lot of requests from players for a live video feed, where they can check out the competitive action. Going forward, the Monthly North American and European Finals will be broadcast live on Twitch on the ESL Nosgoth channel, from the ESL studios!

Details of the first North American broadcast will be announced soon, but the first European Finals broadcast is happening this Monday!

The European Monthly Final will be brought to you by Jason Kaplan, and myself, Cat Karskens, from the ESL TV Studio in Cologne, Germany. Tune in to watch the best teams compete live on ESL TV on Monday, the 11th of May, at 19:00 CEST.

For more information, to learn more about the ESL Open Beta Cup, and to find out how you can compete in future tournaments, head to the ESL site here.

In the meantime, check out their recent "This Is Nosgoth" show, featuring one of the current top EU teams, Dead Sun Zenith.

Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

So how come Deceiver's infect got nerfed?

Originally Posted by Izumi_Shinichi
    So how come Deceiver's infect got nerfed?
    Corey has responded elsewhere on this, but that wasn't an intended change, and is being looked into.

Hello, I have been looking for a proper place to contact you, but I am having difficulties finding one other than here. I got 6th place on a previous ESL tournament and I did not have my steam 64 ID placed and did not receive my runestones. I talked to an ESL member and he helped me get all of the information required and told me to send it to you. I am looking for a private way to send you my personal information.

Thank You, King Salt

Where are the VODs?

Originally Posted by dRNAzz
    I am looking for a private way to send you my personal information.
    Sorry to hear you haven't received your entitlement. Please contact the SE Support Centre and open a work ticket, they should be able to investigate and assist as they look after all account queries/issues.

You could also PM the information to Saikocat.

Originally Posted by dRNAzz
    Hello, I have been looking for a proper place to contact you, but I am having difficulties finding one other than here. I got 6th place on a previous ESL tournament and I did not have my steam 64 ID placed and did not receive my runestones. I talked to an ESL member and he helped me get all of the information required and told me to send it to you. I am looking for a private way to send you my personal information.

Thank You, King Salt
    You can send me a private message with detail and I'll sort it out

Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    Where are the VODs?
    I'll post the link here once ESL have uploaded it

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    I'll post the link here once ESL have uploaded it
    Are they doing some post-production then? Or why did they not show in the past broadcasts tab on Twitch?

I'm not sure why it's not showing up in the past broadcasts, it should have been there. Will post an update as soon as I have one from the guys, about the VOD.

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    I'm not sure why it's not showing up in the past broadcasts, it should have been there. Will post an update as soon as I have one from the guys, about the VOD.
    They probably forgot that "Archive Broadcasts" is disabled by default :P
    signature image

Originally Posted by Louves
    They probably forgot that "Archive Broadcasts" is disabled by default :P
    Well, that much is obvious.
    I just hope there was a recoding at some stage - since we couldn't watch it and play at the same time, I'd really like to see the broadcast (especially to give some constructive criticism to JK and you, Cat).
    All I saw was the final and 5min in the "break"-times, while we waited for you to come into the Spec

The vid is online here now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTqgCjz0zEc

Spectator Mode will be getting improvements, as we chatted about during the stream. I couldn't give an ETA on that at the moment but that's going to make a huge difference, so we can see everything that's happening and show it off better as well

Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    I just hope there was a recoding at some stage - since we couldn't watch it and play at the same time, I'd really like to see the broadcast (especially to give some constructive criticism to JK and you, Cat).
    All I saw was the final and 5min in the "break"-times, while we waited for you to come into the Spec
    Of course, happy to chat about it further if you did want to PM me