Thread: Out of Time: My own thoughts on episode two

Out of Time: My own thoughts on episode two

Note: This thread includes detailed information of important events and characters in episode two of Life is Strange: "Out of Time." If you are new to Life is Strange, or have yet to play it, then maybe you would rather discover and experience this world for yourself through normal game play. That being the case then I urge you not to read this thread.

Last edited by julietxjules; 14th May 2015 at 13:27.
    signature image

Phew!! It worked. Thank goodness for that.
    Last edited by julietxjules; 29th Apr 2015 at 16:28.
    signature image

Lol noticed the unedited. Looks readable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvare View Post
    Lol noticed the unedited. Looks readable now.
    I hear that. Silly thing decided to log me out when I was almost finished. Thank goodness for the 'auto save' feature.
    signature image

I read the whole thing with a cup of coffee. Lol
    Have to say, your thoughts on this are 100% equal to how I perceived this whole game so far.
    Don't know about other people though. This game is just so full of content. Characters have so much depth to them, it's insane comparing this to the dull scripted npc's in tripple A games.

Right now I'm still thinking of what else I have to say about all the details. I really don't know what to expect from the 3rd episode after this one.

Ha ha! I hope your coffee didn't go cold on you whilst reading my long, self indulgent thread. And by the way. . .was that Latte or black? Personally, I like filtered with milk and one sugar. . .in a big mug.

The trouble I have - if indeed trouble is the right word - is trying to consciously keep things as simple as I can. I have been guilty, in my own perception, of making things over complicated and seeing complexity that is simply not there. I know that there are many elements playing alongside each other in this game such as, science fiction, fantasy, drama, mythology and the like, but as with any good recipe it is made from smaller components which, when combined, make a greater whole.

I am now quietly sitting back and content to let the game unfold in its own time and resist the temptation to over analyse everything to such an extent where nothing makes any sense to me.

Simplicity is the key, with just a dash or two of Occam's Razor!
    Last edited by julietxjules; 1st May 2015 at 22:49.
    signature image

Ha ha! I hope your coffee didn't go cold on you whilst reading my long, self indulgent thread. And by the way. . .was that Latte or black? Personally, I like filtered with milk and one sugar. . .in a big mug.
    We have a new coffee machine since a week or so. It crumbles the fresh coffee beans and then I warm and thicken some milk to put it on top of the coffee instead of mixing it. Then I add some sugar, cinnamon and cocoa powder on top.

The trouble I have - if indeed trouble is the right word - is trying to consciously keep things as simple as I can. I have been guilty, in my own perception, of making things over complicated and seeing complexity that is simply not there. I know that there are many elements playing alongside each other in this game such as, science fiction, fantasy, drama, mythology and the like, but as with any good recipe it is made up smaller components which when combined make a greater whole.
    I know there are more people with the same "trouble". You might have noticed some of the conspiracy theories comments scattered around Youtube. Guess it has to do with the fact the game let's you reflect what happened.

I am now quietly sitting back and content to let the game unfold in its own time and resist the temptation to over analyse everything to such an extent where nothing makes any sense to me.
    Simplicity is the key, with just a dash or two of Occam's Razor!
    Haha alright. Me too. I really hope they do something awesome though. Something no-one mentioned on the internet.

Your coffee sounds simply delicious to me!

Having theories about the plot is perfectly fine - it keeps things interesting. my own ideas though, have constantly slammed into a brick wall when thought through logically - none of them were water tight and leaked my failings all over the carpet! That is when I knew that simplicity would turn out to be the underlying factor of reason.
    signature image