Thread: Upcoming Alchemist skin...

Upcoming Alchemist skin...

Upcoming Alchemist skin...

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick look at the upcoming Alchemist "Elite Red Sister" skin.
    This is the Alchemist level 25 skin, and is coming up in our next patch.
    We'll pop a reply in this thread once we can confirm when the patch will hit.

Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Is that a new weapon? Does it do anything different or have it's own visual effect?
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I thought it's just a viscous cannon.

Skin looks cool.

Originally Posted by Ysanoire
    I thought it's just a viscous cannon.

Skin looks cool.
    I guess it could be. I think I use that one the least, so I can't remember exactly what it looks like.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Looks beautiful! Is the patch coming later today?

She looks great, professional with some regal touches here and there. Glad I maxed her already, though it has been a while since I played her.

Omggg I cannot wait for this skin! Alchemist is my favorite class and I just got her to 25 awhile back. Cannot wait to be a pirate!

So far my absolute favorite <3 You really outdid yourself with this one! Totally love this skin!
    Plux the Leaping Sloth
    signature image

I think I'm in love <3 I've been dying for this one to come out she is so beautiful!

looks pretty good
    when will we get the scout elite skin, can't wait.

Thanks a lot for the high resolution ! The color, the mask, the hair, love them all. Really good job, I'm eager to reach lvl 25 now !

Yippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Finally I can't wait to use it since I'm already level 25 even in real life I'm a (al)chemist LOL

Good news, everyone!

This skin is in today's update, so you'll be able to see it for yourselves when Nosgoth is back online!

\o/
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

oh euh, can't breathe anymore, too much excitement.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

noooo

Y'all can gush over your Alchemist. I shall continue to wait with anticipation for the prestige Prophet skin. Can we get some glowy effects on these skins too? I'd quite like a glowy effect.

Originally Posted by kardimond
    So far my absolute favorite <3 You really outdid yourself with this one! Totally love this skin!
    Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    I think I'm in love <3 I've been dying for this one to come out she is so beautiful!
    <3

Do I need glasses or does she have an undercut and some dreadlocks?
    Me gusta!
    signature image

looks pretty nice InGame, looking forward for the other ones.