Thread: Please give us a PC release date for Lightning Returns!

Please give us a PC release date for Lightning Returns!

Please give us a PC release date for Lightning Returns!

I know myself and many others on Steam are super excited for Lightning Returns on PC, take your time but please can we have an indication of when it will be released? At least let us know that it is definitely still coming!

Thanks Square!

I second this! Desperate to hear news for LR's PC release date.
    "I can help you, if that's what you want."

Here here on some news regarding Lightning Returns on PC. Looking forward to it!

I'd rather they fix 13-2 first since they're selling a broken product >.> scared to see how poorly this one is gonna perform since it had such a bad frame rate on consoles.

Not only the release date for LR, we want to hear that FF X/X-2 HD Remaster is hitting PC via Steam as well!!

As long as they spent all this time optimizing the game and not just waiting for demand to go back up, I think the game will sell pretty well. On the other hand, if I still see extremely choppy and low frame rate like I did on XIII-2, I'll be more than just a little disappointed.
    I'm definitely looking forward to the release either way though

Originally Posted by zodiac21
    As long as they spent all this time optimizing the game and not just waiting for demand to go back up, I think the game will sell pretty well. On the other hand, if I still see extremely choppy and low frame rate like I did on XIII-2, I'll be more than just a little disappointed.
    I'm definitely looking forward to the release either way though
    Yeah, hope that they have kept us waiting because they have been optimizing the game. They have had an extra year to work on the game, so I hope it turns out well. I didn't get to play LR on release and don't own a console that I use, so I will only be able to play it on PC.

for some reason every fiber in my body is telling me that they are going to delay the release since... yeah LR is taking a bit more work than XIII-2.
    in only three weeks spring is going to end and still no news from square about this... {Honestly i'm about to lose faith in square)

First time that I've ever posted on these forums; doing so in order to voice support for a Lightning Returns release on Steam.

Please give us information soon SE, people are starting to think it's been cancelled.

I second that, please Square Enix give us some info about LR release date.
    We have all been so much looking forward to seeing the game released on Steam!!

just finished FXII-2 (PC) awaiting for LR hope to not have to wait too much i would like to see how the story goes,

Originally Posted by mike_ptbr
    Not only the release date for LR, we want to hear that FF X/X-2 HD Remaster is hitting PC via Steam as well!!
    Yes, exactly! Thank you for typing the post I was about to make

I still play FF13-2, even now while typing this, But am always looking in steams upcoming titles for the return of lightning. Though I don't look for FF X or X-2 there, I did have a dream it happened

Originally Posted by -Mikfail-
    Yes, exactly! Thank you for typing the post I was about to make

I still play FF13-2, even now while typing this, But am always looking in steams upcoming titles for the return of lightning. Though I don't look for FF X or X-2 there, I did have a dream it happened
    I'm half way on XIII-2 hope that LR come out for the time I'm done with this, Regarding X HD remake if you have a ps4 the remake has just come out a few week ago,

Originally Posted by Alael55
    I'm half way on XIII-2 hope that LR come out for the time I'm done with this, Regarding X HD remake if you have a ps4 the remake has just come out a few week ago,
    I do realize this & have watched videos of it. I simply don't have a ps4 & cant see myself with a console again. For so long I have enjoyed the freedom & accessibility of PC, its hard to look back after being used to such.

Its just my opinion everything is better on PC. The hardware is higher in spec & always increasing. If a game is built natively for PC, it instantly surpasses the limits on consoles & can become a game of much higher quality. Its not just about graphics, its about the processing power & how devs can utilize its full potential. I could also talk about how modding gives games infinite replayability & the chance for users to personally customize a game to their liking but I will cut it short here.

I apologize to others if this came off wrong. I don't have any hatred towards the console side & strongly believe the industry is closer together then most people think. My roots in gaming lay there & I'm always filled with blissful nostalgia when thinking of it.

I'm certain you didn't expect this reply, but I leave posts such as this for the consideration of other fans & SE moving forward as well.

Where's Lightning Returns?
    I'm near the end of XIII, I've bought XIII-2 and I hope XIII-3 will be there to complete this amazing adventure.

If I get a console it will be cause of FF-XV. Square, keep going with amazing games and stories...

PC Release Date!

Fans really need an update on this port, in almost a year since 13-2 we have gotten two tweets which have not told us anything except for a huge delay.

Since the 13-2 port released there have now been multiple PC ports announced and released, even FF15 has a release date for its release date.

Ah I was hoping this was not merged, we really need people to see this thread.

We just want an update or a release date.

Originally Posted by thehunterooo3
    Ah I was hoping this was not merged, we really need people to see this thread.

We just want an update or a release date.
    I guess we will need to wait a little more (maybe one more month or two) to see any news.

Originally Posted by mike_ptbr
    I guess we will need to wait a little more (maybe one more month or two) to see any news.
    Not venting towards you but towards SE, but I am done waiting, this is crazy now. Another month or two just adds to the long wait we have already had. Quite a few people on steam share the same opinion and I have asked them all the come here so we can garner at least some attention and force a little news at least.

SE announced and released the Type-0 port, nothing on LR at all. Now today the Final Fantasy V port has been announced and has a release date as well later this month. We have been getting news on the FF7 remake and release dates of sorts for FF15. What is going on with LR? Giving us a season really does nothing for the fans waiting for this game. We have even had huge threads about when the seasons start and stop.....

All we want is a release date, not a season, but a date, even if it is a guess we will take it. Why can every game on the pipeline for SE have a date but not LR? This is as bad as FF10 HD for the PS3/Vita, I was so excited for the game when announced but for well over a year and a half there was no news at all. After a while I just stopped caring and that is hard to say being a huge fan of Final Fantasy and really all the games SE offers. I understand this is not going to be a big money maker but we the fans deserve a release date regardless, now.

This is a longe time to wait for this game. I hope it will be very good and other games also come for PC.. The sadest month :/ on PC

Happy days are coming in December since that's when LR is coming (HOPEFULLY) out on PC
    Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/lig.../1100-6431546/