Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910

Thread: Stuck in Geometry

Stuck in Geometry

Make sure to make screenshots of the places it happens. The most locations were fixed since it got really rare in the last months but some still persist.

Like snejjjj said, your team (or enemies) can get you bumped out of it. Dodgerolling and shadowstepping (and possibly other abilities) sometimes work either.
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

I'd swear taking a screenshot actually unstuck me from the environment the other day.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Bug: Getting stuck in "falling" animation when picking up bodies

This has happened quite a few times as you try to pick up the human corpse as a tyrant e.g. Freeport/ mainly in Yalehom you get stuck in a falling animation and you can't escape it

Tyrant is stuck on the tree area

Last edited by Cybiewings; 8th Mar 2015 at 21:34.

Big Grin Falling Under the Map (video showing where)

very dramatic vid. keke

JACK!!!!

Lovely video
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

Players throw by Tyran's ability get stuck

As the title say, if the player is trown against some parts of the arena, he may get stuck.
    Or get an irregular benefit.
    For instance : http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...59A6DBB7F4397/

I couldn't touch him, on the other hand he could throw his axes.

Glitch box in Sommerdamm

Encountered this today in a match. There's a particular box in Sommerdamm that glitches out vampires when you melee towards the corner of it. This box & corner here.

There was a human there, I melee'd towards him and the box, and suddenly I was stuck (as seen in the pic). On my screen it was as if I was constantly falling and I was unable to move or attack until someone on the other team just killed me. In the noscam it appears as though the model is jittering. I have the noscam of that match, it's easily reproducible, I just don't know what to do with the file or who to give it to, but this box should be looked into.

Not kind of "stuck in geometry" bug, but looks related for me.
    At "The Fane" map, it isn't possible to pick/execute human, if it is lying on the rocks in the corner behind fountain.

In the Crucible at point D if you get hit into the back wall you go through it...

(click image to enlarge)

this death one shows the area better...

(click image to enlarge)

Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910