Thread: Any chance we could get a Wave 2 of DLC?

Any chance we could get a Wave 2 of DLC?

Yes, yes, I know that the current focus is all on Rise of the Tomb Raider, but Temple of Osiris is such an amazing game to be left behind so quickly...

I've been giving it some though over the last few days and there are a few things I wouldn't mind paying extra for.

A Final Fantasy XIII Lightning outfit for Lara Croft
    I'll never give up on this. We had a Lara Croft outfit for Lightning Returns and with the recent releases of the Lightning saga on Steam, it'd be a perfect chance to include a bonus cross-offer for LCTOO with a purchase of Lightning Returns on Steam.

A Throwback Map Pack
    Port some of the Guardian of Light maps and add a LCTOO twist to them. Could be a good opportunity to introduce Lightning elemental weapons and artifacts, as we have none of those in the final game... *wink wink*

A Legacy Character Pack
    This was an idea Stellalune and others were discussing through Twitter a long time ago. Give us character skins (no need for new voiceovers, just the skins would be amazing) based on the classic TR universe, such as Sophia Leigh from TR3 replacing Isis. Could be a chance to insert a Totec skin for Horus... Out of place? Perhaps. Fanservice? Definitely. Even low-poly models would do -- and would actually fit in perfectly alongside TR2 Lara already in the game.

Reboot/ROTTR Gear
    I know all mechanics in the game are well established so we can't really expect to be given new items (ok, we can't expect to be given anything else at all, but bare with me), but maybe that red arctic ROTTR outfit, a bunch of new weapons in the form of bows (including Onyx and Gold versions)...

A Horde mode
    I know we have Combat Challenges in the game, but I'd like something abusively challenging, such as an endless horde mode. Would be a good change of pace to farm community event kills.

I could keep going on and on lol. Could anyone else please weigh in?

I dig the skins idea. I've been thinking they missed out on a great opportunity to bring back Kurtis and Lara's outfit from 'A.o.D.' for 'G.o.L.' and give the 'A.o.D.' fans a little "Hey, we haven't forgotten you!" ever since I played it. They could still do that in 'T.O.O.'. Like you said: "Out of place? Perhaps. Fanservice? Definitely.". I'd buy it.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    A Throwback Map Pack
    Port some of the Guardian of Light maps and add a LCTOO twist to them. Could be a good opportunity to introduce Lightning elemental weapons and artifacts, as we have none of those in the final game... *wink wink*
    They technically already did this, which they mentioned in one of the Dev Diaries, but still, I would like to see more too

As for the rest, yes to all, especially the Horde mode, I bet there could be some real competition between players with that

I'd also like to see the scorpions that were removed, just because Plus, the level creator/editor that was mentioned in the Q&A a while back

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    Temple of Osiris is such an amazing game to be left behind so quickly...
    I massively agree with this, especially with the exclusive release of Rise, a lot of people will be needing something else to play, so why not throw out some new Osiris content
    signature image

I'd really like a theme like they put out for 'G.O.L.'. The dynamic for that was gorgeous, and with 'T.O.O.' being set in Egypt, it could be even better.
    signature image

Sooooo...... with the recent bump in people playing this thanks to the PS+ deal, any chance of this now?
    signature image

I'd love to see some more DLC for this game as well! Just a new area with new tombs is all I want
    Additional outfits/weapons would be nice, too.

Anyone remember Seth's scrapped concept art chariot?
    Fighting him on his chariot pulled by Sobek in regular mode (no Osiris help!!!) would be well worth a DLC.
    Or a map editor allowing us to guilt trap Lara.

Bump. I'm still interested in getting something more for this game. Am I the only one?
    signature image