Thread: Dive II Hunt seems to be missing.

Dive II Hunt seems to be missing.

Question Dive II Hunt seems to be missing.

I've been looking all over Square Enix's various websites for an official flash game called "Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet". After about an hour of searching, I was unable to find it, and the links on its article at FFWiki seem to be dead. I couldn't find a means of contacting the site staff to email them about this issue, so I have no choice but to ask about it here.

If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

Unfortunately, the game was removed from the site some time ago.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Unfortunately, the game was removed from the site some time ago.
    Well, when will it be back up? I want to play it again.

EDIT: (Apr 23) No answer? Well, can it at least be made available for download? I don't care about leaderboards or anything; I just want to play it.

Edit2: (Apr 24) Surely someone downloaded it as a swf while it was still up? Does anyone have a download link?

Edit3: (Apr 25) I mean, I know it was free before, but if they put it up on Steam for like $5, I'd totally buy it.

Edit4: (Apr 26) Maybe included as part of a collection of digital-only titles?

Edit5: (Apr 27) Wow, this isn't a very active forum, is it?

Edit6: (Apr 28) Who knows? Maybe they can release FF12 in HD, put it on Steam, and include Revenant Wings and Dive II Hunt along with them.

Edit7: (Apr 30) Personally, I can't think of any reason they'd take it down in the first place. How much money could they possibly be losing by keeping it up? If it was costing them anything, why make it free?

Edit8: (May 1) Okay, can someone please tell me how to contact the members site staff?
    Last edited by Dachimotsu; 1st May 2015 at 21:28.

Final Fantasy VII: Snowboarding
    Dirge of Cerberus- Lost Episode: Final Fantasy VII
    Chocobo's Crystal Tower
    Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet
    These are the English Final Fantasy games that are no longer playable. I don't know why SE doesn't put them on the app store. You know they'd make money.

Originally Posted by firion84
    Final Fantasy VII: Snowboarding
    Dirge of Cerberus- Lost Episode: Final Fantasy VII
    Chocobo's Crystal Tower
    Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet
    These are the English Final Fantasy games that are no longer playable. I don't know why SE doesn't put them on the app store. You know they'd make money.
    I didn't know those other games were gone, too! Why would they do that? I doubt they made those games just so no one could play them!