Thread: Relic Run Media

Relic Run Media

Key Art

Screenshots

Trailers

Last edited by a_big_house; 27th Apr 2015 at 20:02.
    signature image

Man, those screenshots take me back. I really miss the older style TR games. But at least they live on in some forms.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

A trailer:

https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en-GB&gl=G...?v=7dTrHt6S0mE

Thanks Roo
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldierLTE View Post
    Man, those screenshots take me back. I really miss the older style TR games. But at least they live on in some forms.
    I hear you. The classic Indiana Jonesian style of adventuring. I just don't get it: if they know that these things hold appeal, why do they only appear in these small auxiliary games (this, Reflections, GoL, ToO) and is the mainstream series fooling around with gritty realism, bows and arrows and crafting junk mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktron View Post
    I hear you. The classic Indiana Jonesian style of adventuring. I just don't get it: if they know that these things hold appeal, why do they only appear in these small auxiliary games (this, Reflections, GoL, ToO) and is the mainstream series fooling around with gritty realism, bows and arrows and crafting junk mechanics?
    I really like these kind of this too and wish the would integrate them more with the main TR games than only for separate spin-offs.

I love the vibrancy of the colours we have seen in the trailer, the diversity between the different environments and especially the stunningly bold version of the classic outfit. This game looks tons of fun and though I havn't played a game before on mobile this one I do want to get.

Lots to love and I agree I would like to see more of this in the Tomb Raider games.

There's a trailer for the second level:

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    There's a trailer for the second level:
    !!!

So at around 0:15, that style where there's possibly a slight slow motion but the main thing being the camera doing a 180 to face the front of the character... is that type of thing typical to "Temple Run" games?

Can't wait for this to hit Canada, it appears like there's just no way to call this a "Temple Run" game, this is Temple Run times a thousand...
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

Thanks Treeble
    signature image

Love seeing her blue bike again. Forgot all about that one.