Page 2 of 15 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: The Underworld Tavern - Welcome / Introduction & Random Chat Thread

The Underworld Tavern - Welcome / Introduction & Random Chat Thread

Originally Posted by Irate_Iguana
    Did you get demoted or do moderators no longer have a big banner showing them to be mods?
    No, we are merely a prototype for a much larger system.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by Jerion
    We're incognito at the moment.
    Still one way to spot you fellas. The bear, the ferret, and the kitty fair, with honey in its hair.

To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Originally Posted by vallux
    HEY Y'all. I'm vallux. I like Deus Ex. Made a lot of meaningful contributions on the old forums starting from early 2011.
    That's what they all say.

Originally Posted by 68_pie
    Who?
    I think he means JC Tenton.

Originally Posted by IvanaKC
    Long story short, my name is Ivana and most of my posts are in Tomb Raider section. In 20 years of my existence on this world, I don't remember loving anything as much as bitter/dark chocolate. My current fun is human physiology and The Little Prince.
    We both have twenty years Ivan! We are buddies now!

Though I'm aware that people get very heated up when it comes to Internet discussions, I'm looking forward to sane and non-judgmental discussions here.
    I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to the insane and judgmental discussions here.

Hello everyone, hello Stella, Irate, Vallux, Pie etc. etc.

Hello everyone, I made crucial contributions to Thief, Tomb Raider and Deus Ex: Human Revolution forums.
    Because of me, next entries should be more enjoyable, because as a person with experience in game development and refined taste in games and music, I am the right person to judge any game and provide proper information to game developers about the product.

What you lack in movie and literature culture, you amply make for in bromance.

I just wish you could draw. All this wasted Slash art opportunity.
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Originally Posted by JCpies
    We both have twenty years Ivan! We are buddies now!

(click image to enlarge)

I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to the insane and judgmental discussions here.
    Looks like I have stuff to get used to. After all, I do come from the peaceful land of Tomb Raider ruled by Driber.

Originally Posted by FrankCSIS
    What you lack in movie and literature culture, you amply make for in bromance.

I just wish you could draw. All this wasted Slash art opportunity.
    I prefer TV series to movies, and I read books from time to time, but it's been years since any book managed to capture me. I like dirty and cheap novels most of the time, because they express the raw nature of a man.

As for drawing, I can't draw, but I did music for 6 games, and I get most of information by ear. I can't read notes, though, so I can't arrange anything unless I hear it and start playing it by ear (I have near-absolute pitch).

Originally Posted by zwanzig_zwoelf
    I can't read notes, though, so I can't arrange anything unless I hear it and start playing it by ear (I have near-absolute pitch).

I can't draw either, which sucks when you have cosplay ideas.

Originally Posted by FrankCSIS
    I know, I know, but there are quite some composers who can't read notes, but manage to write good music.

Originally Posted by Stellazira
    I can't draw either, which sucks when you have cosplay ideas.
    I thought you were an artist...

Maybe I'm remembering someone else...

Also, check out my new signature. Slick huh. I wanted to include the pug but I am constrained by MS Paint.

(click image to enlarge)

Looks totally like 90-s, never liked them.

Originally Posted by zwanzig_zwoelf
    Looks totally like 90-s, never liked them.
    I've never heard of 90-s. Is he a good rapper?

Now to sort out my avatar. Like the old forum, the avatar size is small and relatively not that good.

(click image to enlarge)

I thought you were an artist...

Maybe I'm remembering someone else...

Also, check out my new signature. Slick huh. I wanted to include the pug but I am constrained by MS Paint.
    I attempted a DX: HR PS3 theme a long while back but never ended up finishing it. I have also cosplayed as Lina from Dota 2 and after going to a cosplay on how to make armour I'm thinking about either making a lady Adam Jensen or go with my original idea of Legion Commander also from Dota 2. I want to get a feel for the materials first, so I'll just make something small before trying to go all-out.

Dat signature.

Looks like I have stuff to get used to. After all, I do come from the peaceful land of Tomb Raider ruled by Driber.
    Me too.I think I should scout a bit more and stay more on things I know better than my self taught English, like drawing. ... and easy going topics like this.
    Last edited by Dvaythavvar; 13th Apr 2015 at 16:16.

Saw Furious 7. It was fun. Like silly good fun. Got a little misty-ish at the end. Liked Statham, he managed to circumvent most villain tropes - just straight up badass

Yeah, it's incredibly dumb but a lot of fun. I was definitely crying at the end.

Truly can't remember if I had ever seen this before, a theater crowded with misty-eyed, or flat-out crying, 20-30 year old guys.

Seeing scenes from the first one again on screen, painfully reminded you how fresh and full of life Walker was then. Coupled with the reminder that as silly, campy and badly-written as they were, we've been following that franchise on and off since high school.

Speaking of movies. That second Mad Max trailer.

I'm really excited for Age of Ultron. I don't know how I'm going to handle so much awesome in one movie.

Hi everyone, I'm Richard. Used to post a whole lot on the old Thief forum but it's looking like a ghost town nowadays...

Originally Posted by Stellazira
    I'm really excited for Age of Ultron. I don't know how I'm going to handle so much awesome in one movie.
    Same here.

Also, here's what Elias posted on his fb page:

(click image to enlarge)

Seems appropriate for many things nowadays.

Haha! Jensen always finds an excuse to look brooding and haunted. Sitting in the carriage is just too routine.

Hi to Richard!

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

Originally Posted by knox140
    Hi everyone, I'm Richard. Used to post a whole lot on the old Thief forum but it's looking like a ghost town nowadays...
    Everybody boarded the hype train called Deus Ex...

Originally Posted by MasterTaffer
    THE HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!
    I sure hope it does! I'm supposed to get down and study from time to time.

Also, here's what Elias posted on his fb page:
    Haha. Love it.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Page 2 of 15 First First 12345612 ... Last