Thread: Do I have to do all side quests before story mission 2?

Do I have to do all side quests before story mission 2?

Do I have to do all side quests before story mission 2?

If you don't finish everything before you leave an area, people might not need your help anymore when you come back. That's what the loading screen tip said. And since I don't know what's going to make me leave, I have to explore every nook and cranny of all four areas on the metro map and do everything at once. Which is kind of getting tedious. So thanks for that.

That is actually good thing that things change.
    You make it tedious. Me, I had a blast.

Originally Posted by PugPug
    If you don't finish everything before you leave an area, people might not need your help anymore when you come back. That's what the loading screen tip said. And since I don't know what's going to make me leave, I have to explore every nook and cranny of all four areas on the metro map and do everything at once. Which is kind of getting tedious. So thanks for that.
    You don't have to do anything. It's a game - you play however you want. Here's a tip: if something is tedious, don't do it.

It would be better if side quests could be done in any part of the game. The OP has a point. But, it is nice that the developer warns us before we take off.
    signature image

I rather have as it is. Meaning getting new missions and progressing old ones when situation in the Praque evolves.
    Some of the missions wouldn't make sense in different points of the story.