Thread: DX:MD - Screenshots / Images / Wallpaper /Concept & Fan Art - NEW - More Concept Art

DX:MD - Screenshots / Images / Wallpaper /Concept & Fan Art - NEW - More Concept Art

Concept art by Frédéric Bennett.
    Frédéric Bennett works as a concept artist at Eidos Montreal. Get ready for sweet art from the new Deus Ex game, Mankind Divided.
    Bennett has also worked on games like Wet, Age of Conan and Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.
    You can see more of Bennett’s work at his ArtStation and DeviantArt pages.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Is it his fault Adam looks like a rapper?
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

signature image

Originally Posted by Lady_Of_The_Vine

I'm interested in the woman in the Belltower uniform. Caption on the picture says "Alejandra Vega", but she looks nothing like Vega from the demo gameplay, probably because the concept art was done a lot earlier.

So if a dude is wearing his jeans low, then he's a rapper?
    Yeah, early concept art can look quite different to the finalised version.
    signature image

Or a plumber.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

The possibilities are endless...
    signature image

It's like you really don't understand anything that isn't 100% literal. But I suspect you're just being difficult on purpose to try to prove some kind of point.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Relax and try not to read things in a negative light. I (and others) are just having some fun at the use of stereotypes.
    signature image

signature image

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

The images from the Eurogamer article. Seems like remote hacking will work like hacking did in DX. Just a progress bar. I like the Power Armor.
    Rule 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

That seems super broken, as compared to going through a minigame every time.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    That seems super broken, as compared to going through a minigame every time.
    That was my main concern when we first saw it in the gameplay trailer. The question is if it works on everything or only on objects of low importance such as cameras and gates?

What I am puzzled by is the presences of the Stop Worm & Nuke Virus and the red square with the cross. Those suggest that this is the second attempt after a failure of some sort and that the player can interact with the hacking process via the pieces of software. It might be a QTE.

I was wondering the same thing about the Stop and Nuke icons, and the triangle button to breach. I don't think it's just a progress bar. Those waves, that look like sound waves, surely also mean something.
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Originally Posted by FrankCSIS
    I was wondering the same thing about the Stop and Nuke icons, and the triangle button to breach. I don't think it's just a progress bar. Those waves, that look like sound waves, surely also mean something.
    Mystery solved! The soundwaves need to be removed in order to unlock the device. A vertical line moves horizontally and when it is on top of the soundwave you press a button and the wave disappears. If the line is not on a wave and you press a button you get one of those little red squares. Three of those and you're out. Let the timer run out and you're out. I'm guessing more difficult locks have more soundwaves and/or less time. The Stop will probably stop the timer. Nuke will probably remove one or all of the soundwaves.

It doesn't look as overpowered as I initially feared. Still more powerful that the standard hacking, but not and immediate success. I'm guessing you need to maintain LoS to the object. There's a timer and the number of waves that they can tweak to make things more or less difficult.

Only question that remains is what the remote hacking works on? This looks much easier than the proper hacking minigame. Why would you go through that instead of this?

Thanks for the heads up!

I don't see how they could work on computer terminals, for rather obvious technological reasons. So perhaps cameras and doors? I rarely found doors to be much of a challenge, except timing your move with patrols for perhaps 3 doors in the whole game, so it's no big overpowering deal, especially so with line of sight.
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

A couple of poster images from the viral marketing campaign for DX:MD on the streets of New York.
    To see more, click here

"STAND WITH US"

"MACHINES DON'T BLEED"
    signature image

Worth sharing:

Video Game Photography - Deadend Thrills

Dead End Thrills celebrates the talent of videogame artists and engineers via the hobby of taking screenshots. It is the work of a game industry screenshot artist and former magazine writer trying something different.
    signature image

Mankind Divided over whether new Deus Ex screens are great or super great

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has coughed up a few new assets in honour of gamescom 2015.

signature image

Deus Ex just went full Half-Life 2.

Latest EM tweet:

Here's a new image of Jensen to celebrate the very first #MankindDivided hands-on impressions coming out today.
    signature image

signature image

signature image

https://www.deusex.com/news/fankit-2
    There's some new wallpapers and banners... would be nice to have versions without the captions, those I would actually use as a wallpaper or two.
    At least it doesn't have wallpapers with like 3 full width line text thanking everybody and their mother though like some companies do though
    Forgot password, RIP.

DX:MD Adam's Apartment Concept Art!

Happy Holidays from the Deus Ex Team!

Wherever you spend them, we hope you feel at home. We wanted to give you a little gift with a look at Adam Jensen's own new apartment in Prague, in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
    signature image

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last