Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fan-Art Friday

Hello everyone. I know that today isn't Friday, still, I wanted to share with you guys a piece of art work I recently made. Unfortunate for me, I'm not able to post images on this thread (I don't see the point if you ask me, being this a thread of fan art). I don't know if I lack the authorization or ins't the right moment to post something. Anyway, you can check it out through this links:

http://danicast83.deviantart.com/art...-Art-579130941
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4akq1

Nice to see your amazing artwork posted here.

Odd that you could not post the image directly to this thread. It worked for me without any problems.

Did you do it like this?

[IMG] direct link to the image [/IMG]

Maybe you need more posts in this forum to post actual images?

Quote Originally Posted by Ross42899 View Post
    Nice to see your amazing artwork posted here.

Odd that you could not post the image directly to this thread. It worked for me without any problems.

Did you do it like this?

[IMG] direct link to the image [/IMG]

Maybe you need more posts in this forum to post actual images?
    Hi Ross. Yes I did that way, and the image didn't show correctly. Besides, in my posting permissions, I have granted everything but post attachments, so in the end I just put the links there. Maybe the reason is that one you pointed out, because I've never post anything here.
    Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by danicast83 View Post
    Hi Ross. Yes I did that way, and the image didn't show correctly. Besides, in my posting permissions, I have granted everything but post attachments, so in the end I just put the links there. Maybe the reason is that one you pointed out, because I've never post anything here.
    Thanks anyway.
    I tried to attach your drawing to my post and it seems to work. If you don't mind I'll just leave it here.

So, here is the amazing artwork of Chloe drawn by Danicast83:

Not only is today Friday, but it's also the beginning of 2016!

Happy hella new year, shaka brahs!
    Credit for this picture goes to edline02

Today is the day Life is Strange first premiered.

Link to creator.

And a little extra made in Tumblr.

Happy anniversary, Life is Strange!

A thingy I rendered in Cycles for Valentines day. I half-assed the background though -.-

The Rachel model is a mod!! Not official. I edited Dana's face to look more like rachel, added her feather earrings etc.

I hope you like it!!!

Chloe's Necklace "Three Bullets Necklace" for Chloe Price fans!! you can take for 9.95 dollars in Etsy shop Odysseyhats or look instagram page BEST_ONLINE_MAGAZINE

Finished the game almost month ago and still cant forget it.
    Didnt have same emotions from any game i ever played ever and i dont know why.
    Just love it and wanna share some of my quick scetches with someone who can understand.

Last edited by A1leks; 19th Aug 2016 at 12:42.

Life is Strange pop customs

[IMG][/IMG]

I just wanted to share my Life is Strange pop customs that I made over the past few months if you have any questions or interested in one go ahead and contact me on Instagram (@Bringthemaeham)

Hey all, just wanna share a bit of my work. I know it's a bit late, and I'm actually quite unsure if I should post it here, given there are so many good works. It isn't much but hope you'll like it. My take on max:

Seeing as how the Life is Strange: Before the Storm is coming soon, I think it's time this thread gets revived with this special piece by Summerfelldraws.

This piece made by Maiqueti.

And this wallpaper made by RockLou

Today for Fan art Friday, there's this nicely made image showing both sides of Chloe, made by ICYCROFT.

I want to share with you both a cool art/wallpaper AND a song! One and only punk-rock song about Max and Chloe:

Today for Fan art Friday, we have a fan-made Netflix poster of Life is Strange. Credit goes to davidsobo.

Create a Sim

Hello there! I'd like to show you my Sims4 Max. The hair (#DavidSims), sorts of clothes and makeup (#thesimsresource) are downloaded mods. The Sim by herself has been my work, hope you like it. I love it so much to play Max even in Sims4 next time I need to create a Chloe

And I really like your fanarts, you did awesome work!!

Today for Fan art Friday, this nicely drawn picture of Chloe Price, by Eremas-su

Today for Fan art Friday, a picture showing 19-year-old Chloe and 16-year-old Chloe, made by artist-cocoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ano12345 View Post
    Hello there! I'd like to show you my Sims4 Max. The hair (#DavidSims), sorts of clothes and makeup (#thesimsresource) are downloaded mods. The Sim by herself has been my work, hope you like it. I love it so much to play Max even in Sims4 next time I need to create a Chloe
    Gotta say, I like how you did with Max on Sims. Very nice work.

And I really like your fanarts, you did awesome work!!
    Actually, I cannot take credit for any of the artwork in the posts I've made. The credit goes to the artists I've linked to on the posts who made the artwork.

Today for Fan art Friday, a realistic drawing of Max and Chloe with nose piercings, made by DemonLeon3D

Today for Fan art Friday, this animated picture of Max and Chloe with the blue butterfly and the time power symbols, by summerfelldraws

Today for Fan art Friday, this fanfiction cover of "Play Crack the Sky", both made and written by Maiqueti.

Today for Fan art Friday, this cute picture of Max and Chloe waking up in the morning. Made by summerfelldraws.

Today for Fan-Art Friday, the (finalized) title screen of the fanfic sequel based off the "Sacrifice Arcadia Bay" ending titled "All Wounds", by Destiny-Smasher.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast