Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided -Announcement/Gen Discussion - NEW: DXMD @ No1 UK Charts

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided -Announcement/Gen Discussion - NEW: DXMD @ No1 UK Charts

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided -Announcement/Gen Discussion - NEW: DXMD @ No1 UK Charts

Hey everyone!

As you know, we've just announced Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. There is quite a bit going on, so we'll list the main official content here!

Last edited by Poticha; 8th Apr 2015 at 17:23.

Just wanted to say: thank you, I so asked for this.

Off to watch the trailer again )))

Have been waiting for this announcement for years.

Well that was a pleasant surprise. I hoped for something like Human Revolution. Because Deus Ex: Human Revolution is one of my favorite games of all time. But i didn't expect for Adam Jensen to return for sequel. So you surpassed my expectations. Is there a release date, or did i miss it? Because i see the game is already available for pre-order.

Yup, bringing the original team back is great. Get turnt up to hype.

wow... great to see Adam again. wasn't expecting that.

Originally Posted by DuxCro
    Is there a release date, or did i miss it? Because i see the game is already available for pre-order.
    Games companies put their games up for preorder before release dates are announced all the time. it's kinda crappy of them but what can you do
    Last edited by knox140; 8th Apr 2015 at 17:33.

Just so you know, I tried to use that app that lets you scan the "triangle' at the end of the trailer so that you can get the trailer soundtrack, but it's all BS! The app is broken, either let's you login but can't scan, either can't login at all. So I was forced to use other means to get that track.
    Thanks Square or whoever smart ass developed that app.

Another EPIC Square Enix CGI trailer. Stunning work once again by Visual Works. Feels like I was watching a breathtaking CGI film. Well done guys.

And damn, I need that Adam Jensen coat.

9. Originally Posted by rosumparat
    Just so you know, I tried to use that app that lets you scan the "triangle' at the end of the trailer so that you can get the trailer soundtrack, but it's all BS! The app is broken, either let's you login but can't scan, either can't login at all. So I was forced to use other means to get that track.
    I finally got the scan to work when I had the image of the triangular bar code almost as big as my phone's screen. Don't try to fit it in the triangular outline. I'm using the app from Google Play (via Snap on my BlackBerry Z10 - there doesn't seem to be any dependence on Google Play services, thankfully for me).

I'm glad I stumbled upon live trailer. The animation, the music - I've already watched this more times than I should've. Elias' voice is almost cathartic to hear. I'm glad Adam is back.

Originally Posted by Shaikh
    Those were my exact thoughts whenever I was playing DEHR. It's the flowers pattern isn't it?
    Last edited by IvanaKC; 8th Apr 2015 at 21:56.

bro im so excited sacha lets dance

Good times coming! We asked for this.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS. I HAVEN'T BEEN EXCITED FOR A GAME IN AGES.

Pre-order is up, without a release date. Nice.

This is probably the most excited I've been for any game, ever. Dis gon b gud. I would hope that Mankind Divided releases sometime this fall if they already have boxart, preorders, and a Steam page live.

Originally Posted by Shaikh
    Here you go:
    https://www.musterbrand.com/collecti...ampaign=DeusEx
    signature image

Whoo ! Great news ! Impatient too !

Originally Posted by rosumparat
    Agreed. I downloaded a 41MB "app" that didn't work worth a . Can't login, can't register, can't scan the image unless you're logged in. Great quality control on your next-generation medium outlet.

It's nice to see that the high standards set by the previous EM Community Managers are being upheld.

Its more of an oddity, to be fair. The app appears to work for some and not for others. No idea why that is though...
    signature image

If you're having trouble logging in, please try using your email address instead of your username. If you still can't log in, the problem might be related to your Square Enix account - in that case, you should contact the Square Enix support centre.

If you're having trouble scanning the code, as DaedalusIcarusHelios mentioned, have the code take more space on your screen and it should work.

We're working on improving the app and further updates will be coming soon!

Will the app content be available through the official site?

I'm a luddite without a smart phone. #purityfirst

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by JCpies
    Will the app content be available through the official site?
    I second this question. For same reasons.

It's not planned at the time being but we're sure you'll share the stuff between yourselves.

Originally Posted by Poticha
    It's not planned at the time being but we're sure you'll share the stuff between yourselves.
    So we're doing your job for you? Do we get commission?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last