Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Random Questions about the Game

Random Questions about the Game

Will you be able to use the "Circle pad pro" because I just played the demo and had a hard time with some of the controls.
    Anyone know? Thanks for responding/helping

The full game does support Circle Pad Pro, yes. It was mentioned on the Nintendo Direct episode in the e-Shop.

So i got MoM Edition and have been enjoying the game. Now one problem i have is the Postcards. Is anyone elses badly cut? i know it might be hard to describe without pictures, but ill try my best. Basically from Kingdom Hearts 1 to 358 days the ends are cut to the point where it shows a little of the next card. EG: Kingdom Hearts 1 end shows the white from the Final Mix card. Not a big bother, but just wondering if anyone else has this problem? I doubt Sqaure would exchange, or give me a new one so i probably wont even bother.

Next reading the Manual the end shows a plush of Meow Wow. its gives the site to go to basically the Square Enix shop site, but i cant find it anywhere. is it not available yet? Also are/is there any indication of having more plush of various Dream Eaters?

Thanks

Originally Posted by MomoTaro
    Next reading the Manual the end shows a plush of Meow Wow. its gives the site to go to basically the Square Enix shop site, but i cant find it anywhere. is it not available yet? Also are/is there any indication of having more plush of various Dream Eaters?

Thanks

They will probably be adding it to their store sometime soon now that the game has been released.

I'm hoping the 3D soundtrack shows up when they add the plush.

I hope they add it soon. I really want the Plush >.<. I honestly thought that I was too late to order it! xD I guess not!

Ooohh a sound track would be awesome... I wonder how much it'd be.

So... I made it through traverse town as Sora. Then when I dropped next I fought hockomonkey as riku. now i;ve played the entire "hunchback" level as sora, everytime dropping back into traverse town as riku, trying to figure out how to escape. How do I exit this level. What am I missing?

Mystik

Beating Hockomonkey with Riku should have finished up Traverse for you, unless you somehow managed to miss an event somewhere, but that shouldn't have happened...are you sure you haven't just beaten it and somehow put youself back in Traverse Town?

Originally Posted by mystik
    So... I made it through traverse town as Sora. Then when I dropped next I fought hockomonkey as riku. now i;ve played the entire "hunchback" level as sora, everytime dropping back into traverse town as riku, trying to figure out how to escape. How do I exit this level. What am I missing?

Mystik
    if you didn't see the last cut scene in tranverse town i don't hink your done. just keep walking

I want to the plush too!!
    And according to my source (www.aaaanime.com/item/Plush/662248812069...) the street date release is 8/30/12 :3
    Edit: A different source: kh13.com/news/28223-various-kingdom-hear... ; and apparently, there are going to be more goodies to buy in that's yet to be released

Well, when I fight Young Xehanort with Riku, sometimes, at different moment one time during the fight, he dissapear and I can't continu. I retry the battle at least 5 times and he always dissapear at a moment in the fight. Is it a bug ou glitch? or I am missing something?

Yeah but I'm like uber paranoid of sites to buy from. Which was why I am so adamant about getting the plush from the SE shop itself.

Yeah, it would be better to buy from the SE shop or a popular store.

Yeah x3 Just hurry up and post it ;3;

Are you sure it's not just from where he's jumped too far away from you? I know that threw me off the first few times he did that.

Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry
    Are you sure it's not just from where he's jumped too far away from you? I know that threw me off the first few times he did that.

I beat him finally, along with the ventus nightmare armour . I don't know why i wasn't able to beat him, maybe i was too slow or like you said if it was because he jumped too far

The simple answer is to go to a save point and select to go to the world map. As far as I know, you can only access the next three worlds by beating Hakozaru with both characters, and you should have gone straight to the world map once you defeat the boss of a world anyway.

Ok so this is like taking forever, I'm never really this impatient. Weeks seem to pass by but its just been a couple of days! I just want the plush, the finished prototype figures, necklaces, and whatever else I can wear! D: I just really, REALLY, want to buy Kingdom Hearts related stuff!
    Also not to mention the posters :P
    Square, can we please have a release date to AT LEAST an item?
    Or just PLEASE reply. Thanks in advance!

Any kind of merch update would be appreciated

Please and thank you ;3;

Would anybody know what R & R Seal's ability link grid looks like unlocked? I haven't touched it because I don't want to waste points on abilities that will be useless but they are all hidden.

Luckily, I have the entire listing of R&R Seal's abilities in game right now. Unfortunately, there's no getting around the Secret panels, since they open up pathways to all the abilities (which aren't listed until they appear on the board itself).

Keep in mind that, to "clear" a board, you must spend LP on all panels.

Thanks bud! I started playing more and just went for it. I know what you mean by the paths now. Really like the ability grid, reminds of of the sphere grid in FFX

Theres a keyblade you get for completing all flick rush cups and i didnt get the keyblade whats so ever someone please reply

I completed all the flick rush cups as well, but it didn't give me the trophy or the keyblade you mentioned. I didn't get gold on all of them, but I did get first place on them, so it should have given me the stuff. Maybe it lied, and getting gold really is necesarry. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if we don't need to get gold rank on all the cups, then I don't know what the problem could be.

Have you guys completed the Secret and Horror cups? They only show up when you reach specific rush levels.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last