Thread: TR1 for Android is here

TR1 for Android is here

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Tomb Raider 1 for Android just released!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...raider1classic

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Oh, wow, I've got an Android phone, I need to try it

I'm still in a bit of a shock how all these games can be in my pocket nowadays. I mean, GTA Vice City is on mobile too. I mean, it's understandable, the system requirements isn't all that big, but it makes you realize how far technology has come
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

And a few years before that, this was needed to calculate 2+2

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

^ Hahahah yeah, I think about that all the time xD Have you watched The Imitation Game with Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Turing. Man, that computer was awesome
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Great for Android users . Pity I don't have a compatible device.

Well, it's stupid that the game isn't compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S4.
    I could run it on an emulator, but I still want to try it.

Official faq from Crystal:

Q: Why isn't Tomb Raider I available on some devices, such as the Galaxy S4?

A: A handful of Android devices are not supported due to stability issues. These devices did not meet the required performance levels due to GPU architecture, and as such, we chose to disable them rather than release a game that didn't meet our standards

^ That's... disappointing.
    Oh well. I'll stick to my trusty android PS1 emulator. Shame, I really wanted to play it with new textures and all.

I don't have a device that will run it either, but I'm happy for people who do. Does anyone know if it includes the Unfinished Business/Shadow of the Cat levels?
    Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

It runs on my phone but I have not purchased it just yet (wonder why GooglePlay doesn't accept PayPal). Still, according to the description it does include Unfinished Business.

LARA’S BACK FOR MORE CLASSIC ACTION!

We’re going back to where it all began for one of the most famous video games of all time. That’s right, Tomb Raider I is now available for your Android device in all its ORIGINAL glory.
    We've not messed about with it, so it’s the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release at a super-low price. How better to find out if you've still got what it takes to beat a legendary game than by taking on the lost city of Atlantis and the pyramids of Egypt? It’s probably not for the faint of heart!

Key Features:-
    - Epic Exploration - Uncover the deepest, darkest mysteries of the lost city of Atlantis and unearth secrets to Lara’s past.
    - Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
    - Combat Lethal Predators – Defeat Atlantean centaurs to the terrifying T-Rex
    - Original Gameplay – Relive the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release
    - Full Chapters – Includes two extra chapters that were included in the game’s 1998 release
    - Game Controllers – Supports MOGA Ace Power & Logitech PowerShell

Hungry for more classic action? Get Tomb Raider I today and re-live the epic adventure of Lara Croft in the palm of your hands.
    (also, HEY! Long time no see! )

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    It runs on my phone but I have not purchased it just yet (wonder why GooglePlay doesn't accept PayPal). Still, according to the description it does include Unfinished Business.

(also, HEY! Long time no see! )
    A couple of guys said the same on Twitter. Glad to hear it. IMO, the bonus levels are among the best in the game. Everyone who enjoys the classics should have a chance to play them.

The above was my first post on the new forum, though I've been following your LCTOO Community Challenge thread. I'll try and check in more often.
    Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

UB is also included?
    I hope the game is going to be updated soon with a patch that fixes stability issues so I can run it.

So glad to hear that Apple isn't hogging the COOLEST games anymore. Congrats Android users! Too bad I've converted to Windows Phone now.. :/ Lol.