Thread: Halloween Party/Warren's date

Halloween Party/Warren's date

Just wondering what people's answers were to the two offers. Do you think they will crossover? Will they even be a gameplay aspect? Will those who said yes get additional gameplay?

That's hard to say with any certainty, but my instincts would say no - unless either event contains essential information to the plot that we all should know. Also, the episodes are very short and if that trend continues then there wouldn't be time for such extraneous luxuries.

I suppose in some ways it's a bit like Kate's scenario. In episode 3, if you play with Kate still alive would that mean that she would have more input to the story? We see her at the close in a hospital bed, so I would imagine - apart from Max actually visiting her - that her only contribution will be through text messages or phone calls.
    signature image

I agree, there won't be any additional gameplay. The dialogue will play out a little different, of course, but the end result will be the same.
    The date will almost certainly not be playable, the party might be. The Vortex Club is still an important part of the story, so Max will probably investigate them further and might be around the party, with or without an invitation. Or is it too far away? What's the current date ingame?
    The only additional "gameplay" I could imagine is Max visiting Kate in the hospital, but it's probably not going to happen. The room already exists and it would be relatively easy to include a short conversation that has no effect on the overall story.