Thread: Dropped game...

Dropped game...

Dropped game...

I have been dropped from several games, and with the new system you don't get any rewards until the whole game is finished. This is really irritating when you have 2 minutes left of the second half, and you get dropped. Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life.

Originally Posted by aimveinskull
    Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life.
    Yes, it's a travesty that you got to enjoy twenty minutes of fun. Truly.

It's a bother when things screw up before the match ends and rewards you, absolutely. I had three games lock up and require task manager induced killing the other day. It sucks.

But you don't have to be so bloody ungrateful. You are not entitled to rewards. And your time was hardly wasted if you enjoy playing the game - and if you don't, well...Why play?

If you're in it solely for the rewards though, you may want to try Cookie Clicker or one of those other abominations that exists solely to give off neat sounds and colors to fool people into thinking they're having fun.

Ungrateful? The game is a reward based system. Have I stopped playing? No. But it's still a problem. You don't get the built in reward (which is why anyone plays any game), not to mention that I get locked out of matchmaking for a time. That means that I can't continue to play a game that I want too, reward or not. This is under the feedback forum, not the complaint department. Sorry if I offend you while I give feedback for a game in beta. Which is sort of the point, isn't it?

Sounds annoying, never had this myself, just the usual crashing to desktop rarely these days. I'm with Ygdrasel on the item drops though, could care less atm. I just want the game fixed, but if you are a new player I understand, but later on your will understand our point of view too, when you sit on 100+ myst items with 150k gold you can't use for anything and everything has been leveled up.

Originally Posted by aimveinskull
    Ungrateful? The game is a reward based system. Have I stopped playing? No. But it's still a problem. You don't get the built in reward (which is why anyone plays any game), not to mention that I get locked out of matchmaking for a time. That means that I can't continue to play a game that I want too, reward or not. This is under the feedback forum, not the complaint department. Sorry if I offend you while I give feedback for a game in beta. Which is sort of the point, isn't it?
    I DONT play games for a reward, unless you mean Dopamine, I play for fun. If you play for other reasons that ok for you but.....
    signature image