Thread: Interception Achievement

Interception Achievement

Question Interception Achievement

Interception: "Snatch a Sentinel's Kidnap victim from the air using the Reaver's Pounce or Savage Pounce ability".

I've tried to get this achievement for like a hundred times with no luck. Every time I try to snatch a victim from a Sentinel, I just pass right through them.

Do I need to snatch him when a Sentinel has him in his claws or do I need to snatch him when a Sentinel drops him?

At first, when I got it, I was under the impression that I snatched a guy out of Sentinel's hands (but it might've been just a clutch timing).

My friends tried to snatch a guy from a Sentinel and turned out flying through the player model, just like you described. However, when they landed a Pounce on a victim that was falling through the air after the Abduct was over - that's when it worked for them. Try to grab a Human shortly after he/she is released from Sentinel's hands and I'm sure it'll work for you.

Originally Posted by -Konf-
    Try to grab a Human shortly after he/she is released from Sentinel's hands and I'm sure it'll work for you.
    I'll try that, cause snatching a guy out of the Sentinel's hands doesn't work for me.

P.S. I will post again when I (finally) get the achievement, and how I got it.

i have in the past pounced both in the claws and while falling, this was all before achievements though....
    signature image

I finally got it

It was a lucky shot, I wasn't really aiming that well, it was more of a random pounce.

I'm pretty sure I grabbed the guy out of the Sentinel's hands

The best way to do it is playing with a friend via Skype. Your friend only has to tell you the time he just grab the victim and count 3 seconds. After that you have to jump towars him. Also is easier if you use the normal pounce. Here you have a video(in Spanish) of my friend and I doing it a couple of times.
    https://youtu.be/JxCgg4Prnes

It's easier to grab them closer to the ground, just time it on the way down. Also, does it work with Leap Attack? If so, then that's the route I'd go?
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Originally Posted by cmstache
    It's easier to grab them closer to the ground, just time it on the way down. Also, does it work with Leap Attack? If so, then that's the route I'd go?
    It works with all 3 Pounce variants.
    signature image

This accomplishment achieved when the sentinel loosed human.
    Is a video if you are interested, how i got the achievement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywFadg_8WeQ