Thread: Technical Support and FAQ

Technical Support and FAQ

Question Technical Support and FAQ

Welcome to the technical support forum - Hopefully we'll be able to help you!

Please have a look at the list of known issues below to see if they can help. In some cases, particularly those relating to payment problems or crashes, it may be best to contact our dedicated technical support team directly.

If you have encountered a bug, please check to see if it has already been reported in a different thread - if it hasn't please create a new thread and provide as much information as possible!

Important! Only uninstall the app as a last resort! Uninstalling the app will completely wipe all your progress and it will be unrecoverable. Please try resigning from your current team and starting over before resorting to uninstallation.

Known Issues:

My progress has been reset!
    • If you have previously uninstalled the app or are starting Champ Man on a new device we regret to inform you that there is no way to get your old data back. All progress is stored locally on your device and is wiped during an uninstall.

My purchase is not showing up in game!
    1. Please confirm that your payment method has been correctly charged.
    2. If it has, please ensure your internet connect is stable and tap the 'Restore' button at the bottom of the CM$ menu
    3. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact our support team.

The Continue button is unresponsive and I am stuck on a certain date!
    This is a rare issue that is very tricky to track down and eliminate.
    • Please try leaving the game alone for a few hours if it becomes unresponsive after pressing continue. It may be that your device just needs extra time to compute a particularly tough scenario.
    • If the above does not work, you will need to resign from your current team via the Manager menu. You can start over again with the same team.

The game crashes when launching!
    • If this is the first time you are launching the game and you do not have any saved progress, please try re-installing the app.
    • Otherwise, please provide all requested information in the dedicated thread here.

The game crashes and closes at a certain point!
    • Please check to see if anyone else has reported a similar issue and contribute to their thread.
    • Otherwise, please create a new topic in this forum using the bug report form.
    • Alternatively, please contact our support team.

The game launches but just displays a purple screen!
    This is a known issue on the Galaxy Ace series of phones. Unfortunately there is no way to resolve it.

The won't let me make transfer offers!
    • Go into 'Transfers'
    • Tap on 'Shortlist'
    • Tap on any players you may no longer be interested in
    • Tap 'Actions' in the bottom right hand corner
    • Select 'Remove from shortlist'

Our investigations show that this can happen when the list of players you have made offers for, or added to your shortlist becomes too big (there is a hidden side to the shortlist which includes A.I. teams making offers for the players you have on the shortlist) - we are planning on fixing this in the next update
    Last edited by AmyMarieGraves; 16th Mar 2016 at 10:06.
    Find me on the blog and Twitter