Thread: The Weekly Prediction Challenge Overview & FAQ

The Weekly Prediction Challenge Overview & FAQ

Question The Weekly Prediction Challenge Overview & FAQ

Welcome to the Weekend Prediction Challenge! Participate for fun or earn rewards for your predictions!

Each week we'll post a new challenge in which you must predict the results (W/L/D) and the total number of goals scored across all of the 10 upcoming matches from the footballing*world named in the challenge.

To participate, simply write the name of the clubs you think will win the match as well as the total number of goals scored! Only entries in the relevant forum thread will be considered.

The winner is the person who made the most correct predictions and will receive:
    • Five Predictor Points

What are Predictor Points (PP) and how do they work?
    Predictor Points are a currency that is used only on the Champ Man forums. They do not appear in the Champ Man games. You can receive Predictor Points for both participating in and for winning our weekend prediction challenges.

• Winning a Prediction Challenge earns you: Five PP
    • Participating in, but not winning, a Prediction Challenge earns you: One PP

Predictor Points can be traded in for prizes (each prize can only be redeemed once per player)! Traded in PP will be deducted from your PP total. Private message the Champ Man forum admin (GDArcan) once you have accumulated enough PP for your desired reward.

Predictor Points may be exchange for the following in-game items:
    05 Predictor Points = 25 Stars for Championship Manager: All-Stars
    10 Predictor Points = 75 Stars for Championship Manager: All-Stars
    20 Predictor Points = 200 Stars for Championship Manager: All-Stars
    30 Predictor Points = 450 Stars for Championship Manager: All-Stars
    50 Predictor Points = 1250 Stars for Championship Manager: All-Stars

Please read through and accept the Terms and Conditions of the contest before participating.

Important: The competition is only open to participants in the UK, France, Spain and Portugal.

Given enough interest for a particular region, we might be able to open the competition up there as well, but it is all dependent on getting the appropriate legal rights and Terms and Conditions to do so.
    Last edited by GDArcan; 10th Sep 2015 at 11:24.
    Find me on the blog and Twitter

Post Current Standings

Predictor Points Standings

Rank Player Current Predictor Points / Total PP earned PP Traded In
    1 Muhammed999
    26/26
    2 craigibhoy
    14/14
    3= Kuranamasa
    3/3
    3= Swesty
    3/3
    4 Quamquam
    1/1

General Leaderboards

Rank Participant Wins
    1 Muhammed999 5
    2 Craigibhoy 2
    Last edited by GDArcan; 10th Dec 2015 at 17:58.

So that means I cant participate because im from Latvia?!

And I cant participate because im not 18?! Oh cmon

You could participate but we wouldn't be able to give you any prizes unfortunately. I know it's not great and really understand your frustration. Ideally I'd like the competition to be available worldwide but because every country has it's own laws regarding how competitions have to be run, it becomes a legal minefield to set up terms and conditions...!

When does this start ?

Ill be posting a new challenge each week from now on, probably on Thursday or Friday, so keep an eye out for the most recent one around then to get involved