Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Data Amendments for Players

Data Amendments for Players

Exclamation Data Amendments for Players

Please let us know if we missed a player in our most recent transfer update or if a player or team is displaying incorrect information in Champ Man.

We will endeavor to fix the issue and update players or teams with the next update. Immediate fixes are unfortunately not possible for Champ Man 16.

Please note that we do not accept requests to change certain players stats if you believe that they have not been valued enough, unless low stats may be the result of incorrectly entered data.

Update 26/03/2015: Any players who transferred or changed position after January 2015 will not have their latest information displayed in game until the next update.

Update 24/09/2015: Champ Man 16 is now out and should reflect the latest transfers. We will most likely not update Champ Man 15 with the latest transfers so these will be permanently out of date.
    Last edited by GDArcan; 24th Sep 2015 at 14:46.
    Find me on the blog and Twitter

Eric Dier

This is more of a mistake, eric dier is classed as Portuguese when infact he is english, I think he only moved over there when he was younger.

Hi . Missed players in Terek Grozny ( Russian Premier league ). Gk. Vitaly Gudiev , CD. Khalid Shahtiev , CD Murad Tagilov , CD/DM Dmitry Yashin , DM/CM/ACM Daler Kuzyaev , CM Bekhan Usmanov ALM/ARM Khalid Kadyrov , ALM/ARM/FW Ablaye Mbengue (from Gabon league , lol) , FW. Apti Akhyadov . Incorrect nationality Jimmy Bokila . He from DR Congo, not Netherland . He play in national team DR congo on African Cup . And this . Goalkeepers in Terek . Gorodov 0 games , stat rating 70 . Godzyur 19 games (-17 goals , one of the best result in RPL ) and rating 53 . WHY???

Welcome to the forum arthur.

Thanks . Sorry for my bad english))

Welcome to the forums Arthur

Sounds like a lot of people from Terek Grozny there! We'll look into that now.

Thanks for the heads up on Bokila too.

Also thanks about Eric Dier Craig (merged your post from the other thread)!

Edit

- Eric Dier is English in new update (he was actually eligible for both countries).
    - Terek Grozny have been fully updated.
    - Bokila will still be Dutch in this update (We will, however, change his nationality to Congo with a future update or release.)

Thanks for the pointers guys, keep them coming!
    Last edited by GDArcan; 20th Mar 2015 at 10:18.

Hello everyone!

Thanks to SQUARE ENIX for the fresh update.
    I'll contribute some information about Bursaspor.

The basic formation is 4-2-3-1.
    GK: Harun Tekin
    DR: Şener Özbayraklı
    DL: Aziz Behich
    DC: Serdar Aziz, Renato Civelli
    DM: Ozan Tufan, Fernando Belluschi
    AMR: Volkan Şen
    AML: Cédric Bakambu
    AM: Josué
    ST: Fernandão

I've already read that you don't accept requests to change certain player stats but Harun Tekin (since he's the first choice GK) and Ozan Tufan (as most promising talent in Turkey) should be upgraded.

Current Positions Respectively:
    Ozan Tufan: DM/MC/DR (DC)
    Şamil Çinaz: DM/MC (DC). He doesn't play DR. He's the first choice for DC when DCs are injured/suspended.
    Fernando Belluschi: DM/MC (AM/AMR)
    Josué: AM/MC (AML)
    Ozan İpek: AML/ML (DL). He doesn't play AM.
    Cédric Bakambu: ST (AML/AMR)

Missing Players:
    Okan Kocuk: GK
    Ertuğrul Ersoy: DC
    Emre Taşdemir: DL (ML)

Okan Deniz transferred to İnegölspor which is the 3rd tier club at the beginning of season.

Player Roles Respectively:
    Captain: Volkan Şen, Ozan İpek, Serdar Aziz, Şener Özbayraklı
    Free Kick Taker: Josué, Volkan Şen, Fernando Belluschi
    Corner Taker: Volkan Şen, Josué, Fernando Belluschi
    Penalty Taker: Fernandão

And finally, Tarık Çamdal of Galatasaray is Turkish, not German.

Hi Harbee, welcome to the forums first of all!

Thanks a lot for the extensive information. That's certainly all very useful. I'll check in with our research team to see what their most recent research is listed as.

Could you confirm when most of the changes took place? Was this after January or have all these players been playing in their respective positions as listed above for a while?

I'll be sure to update you when I hear back from the team.

In the meantime, keep it coming!

Edit: The above should be reflected in the next CM update.
    Last edited by GDArcan; 1st Apr 2015 at 16:27.

Hi GDArcan, I'm glad to be here.

Be sure that all these players have been playing in their respective positions for a while, nothing new.
    The line-up and the player roles I sent are the primer elections for most of the season.

Seriously? You are missed :
    1) DC: Rodolfo (last team - Vasco Da Gama) ,
    2) DC: Adolphe Teikeu (loaned from -Chernomorets, Ukraine) ,
    3) FW: Marko Scepovic (loaned from Olympiacos).
    4) ALM/FW: Ablaye Mbengue (Sapiens , Gabon) .
    Gk: Gudiev , DM/CM (RD/AM): Kuzyaev . ALM: Kadyrov , CM: Katsaev.
    Antonino Ferreira not in Terek . He is free agent .
    And Tactics .
    Terek play 4-2-3-1 .
    GK: Godzyur
    LD: Kudryashov
    CD: Komorowski
    CD: Semenov
    RD: Utsiev
    DM: Adilson
    DM: Mauricio
    AM: Ivanov
    ALM: Rybus
    ARM: Lebedenko
    FW: Ailton
    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/terek-grozny/startseite/verein/3725
    Some errors in another Russian teams:
    1) Dzyuba (from Spartak to Rostov , loaned)
    2) Granat ( Dynamo ---> Rostov , loaned)
    3) Stranberg (Hacken , Sweden ---> CSKA Moscow
    Last edited by ArthurBergmann; 28th Mar 2015 at 12:38.

Andy Kellett is still at Bolton, he was loaned out to man united, but he was shoved into the u21 so that may be the reason he wasn't updated.

Hi!
    Gonzalo Martinez (River Plate-Argentian League) In the game he is 31 but really he is 21.
    Camilo Mayada plays on River Plate.
    Daniel Osvaldo plays on Boca Juniors.
    Please fix it.SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Thanks for your input everyone - I've passed all these on to the research team and will update you when I have more information.

Edit: Our data lock occurred on February 4 so any changes in the footballing world that took place after that date won't have been reflected in the most recent update. As the Russian transfer window in particular runs on for a while after February 4, some players may still be out of place, particularly if they were loaned/transfers after that date.

- Andy Kellett was definitely updated in our database, but the fact that he was dropped into the reserves (which we don't cover) might very well have contributed to him still showing up at Bolton.

- Dani Osvaldo was transferred on February 12 (after our cut-off). He'll be at his proper club in a future update.

We're taking another look at the player's positions in Terek Gozny as mentioned by Arthur

- Rodolfo (Terek Gozny) was only permanently transferred at the end of February.

- Teiku (Terek Gozny) was only permanently transferred at the end of February.

- Scepovic (Terek Gozny) was only permanently transferred at the end of February.

- Antonio (Bragantino) was only permanently transferred February 12.

- Katsaev was on loan at Lechia Gdansk for most of this season and only returned to Terek in mid February.

- Regarding the Terek Gozny Keepers: Gudiev & Kadyrov, are fringe players at Terek. Gudiev made 0 appearances this season and is the third choice keeper. Kadyrov has made 2 substitute appearances.

- We’ve added Kuzyaev to Terek as he just broke into the Terek first team (this will only be reflected in a future update)

- Dzuba, Granat and Stranberg were equally only transferred after our lock.

We have corrected a few errors that you have pointed out so all the feedback certainly continues to be useful.
    Last edited by GDArcan; 7th Apr 2015 at 11:27.

I dont see Akpom from Arsenal in databased

I'm guessing that's because he's just been loaned out to Hull on August 04. Did he played at first team level or reserves/U21 before that?

Either way, he should be in his place with the next data lock.

Akpom and Loftus-Cheek both isnt in database but they were in subs mostly

hello
    in the Mexican league their are some young players you didn't add and here area few that I am naming. Most of them play in the starting 11 in their clubs but some play as subs. I would like for these players to be add to the game please.
    another thing I might add is in the game all star and champ man 15 some of the players that have high rating are subs while the ones with the low rating are in the starting 11. for example : Hirving Lozano is one of the best players in the Mexican league ,he's in the starting 11 for Pachuca and has a rating of 55. I think he should have a rating of 60+ . another thing in champ man 15 and all star some of the players positions are wrong. for example hirving Lozano play Mid left attacking mid and left winger. can you please fix the Mexican clubs in the league and thx u in advance -sorry for my English
    i mark the rating i think they should get.

Orbelín Pineda age 19 mid team Querétaro 60+
    Érick Gutiérrez age 20 mid team Pachuca 60+
    David Ramirez age 19 mid chivas 60+
    Diego Gama age 19 fw Toluca 50+
    Carlos Guzman age 21 df Tijuana 50+
    Carlos Cisneros age 21 mid chivas 60+
    Martín Zúñiga age 22 fw America 50+
    Alfonso Tamay age 21 mid puebla 50+
    Marco Bueno age 21 fw leon 50+
    Carlos Salcedo age 21 def chivas 60+
    Armando Zamorano age 21 mid Morelia 60+
    Alonso Escoboza age 22 mid santos 60+
    Raúl López age 22 mid chivas 60+
    Iván Ochoa age 18 fw Pachuca 60+
    Giovani Casillas age 21 mid chivas 50+

thank you for your time
    Last edited by Heyrex; 25th Aug 2015 at 01:52.

Thanks for the info Heyrex, I'll follow this one up with our team, particularly concerning the playing positions. Not sure if I can change much about the ratings though.

Champ Man 16 was released today and should reflect all the latest transfers!

Please do let us know if we've missed out any players or if any player is displaying incorrect stats or attributes. Please note that we will most likely no longer update Champ Man 15's transfers, so Champ Man 15 will not be permanently outdated.

These players have not got there real positions on the game
    Tanner of plymouth on loan from reading should be MR /AMR
    Carey of plymouth should be CAM

Galatasaray:
    High ability ones:Tarık Çamdal
    Burak Yılmaz
    Umut Bulut
    Low ability ones:
    Semih Kaya
    Hakan Balta
    Emre Çolak
    Bilal Kısa
    Yasın Öztekin
    Denayer
    Carole
    José Rodriguez
    In the game not:
    Sinan Gümüş
    Alperen Uysal
    İsmail Çipe
    Cenk Gönen
    Kevin Großkreutz

Turkish League
    Low ability ones:
    Mehmet Ekici
    Yusuf Erdoğan
    Dzsudczak
    Okay Yokuşlu
    Emre Taşdemir
    Ozan Tufan
    Volkan Şen
    Emre Güral
    Güray Vural
    Lazarevic
    Emrah Bassan
    Oğuzhan Özyakup
    Nakoulma
    Tunay Torun
    Galatasaray: Endogan adili

Kevin Grosskreutz and Sinan Gumus must be in Galatasaray.Please fix it.Thank you

Unfortunately grosskreutz isnt eligible to play for galatasaray untill Jan 2016 due to missing the deadline on deadline day, but I'm just a player and have no say in who gets added but that would be my guess on why he's not added.

Originally Posted by craigibhoy
    Unfortunately grosskreutz isnt eligible to play for galatasaray untill Jan 2016 due to missing the deadline on deadline day, but I'm just a player and have no say in who gets added but that would be my guess on why he's not added.
    Just as Craig said, Grosskreutz missed the transfer deadline.

On 2 September 2015, it was announced by FIFA that Galatasaray had failed to submit the relevant documentation for Großkreutz before the transfer window closed. FIFA dismissed the case, because the signed documentations were not submitted on time by Galatasaray. FIFA have refused to sanction Großkreutz's proposed move from Borussia Dortmund to Galatasaray, therefore the player will not be available for all the matches until 1 January 2016
    I'll ask our team to look into

Sinan Gumus at Galatasaray
    Tanner of Plymouth on loan from reading should be MR /AMR
    Carey of Plymouth should be CAM

Alperen Uysal
    İsmail Çipe (GK) <- He might be missing because he hasn't actually had any appearances for Galatasaray
    Cenk Gönen (GK for Galatsaray)

@Halunemre - the players you listed - do you feel that most of them have too low ratings? Unfortunately it's unlikely that we'll change Player Ratings, as we have to rate everyone objectively and on the same level. Some players might be great in their own league, but be comparatively weaker when compared to tougher leagues.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last