Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: The Official Welcome Thread!

The Official Welcome Thread!

Big Grin The Official Welcome Thread!

Hullo there! Come on in and introduce yourself.

I'm GDArcan or, to use my real name, Toby Palm. I'm the community manager for Champ Man and the guy who replies to all your messages on Facebook and Twitter as well as being the main moderator for this forum. I'm also the community manager for Square Enix Publisher level stuff, so you will probably also find me writing things for the Square Enix Blog quite often.

I've played football for most of my life in organised weekend teams, 5-a-side leagues and random kick-a-bouts. These days I'm playing for Square Enix in weekly 5 a-side league matches. I'm almost always played as a defender, but I've always wanted to play in midfield!

My favourite team: Tough one - being a German I'm a massive supporter of the German National Team (Woohoo World Champions!)… but if I had to pick a team from a league I'd probably pick Borussia Dortmund!

In Champ Man I'm currently managing: 1. FC Koeln in the German First Division! I need a bit of a challenge :P

Proudest Champ Man trophy or moment: Winning the German First Division with Borussia Dortmund.

My device: I have a LG G2 for myself and a Samsung S4 for work purposes. I therefore tend to have two separate Champ Man playthroughs running at the same time but, because I keep having to reset my progress for testing purposes or to check stuff, I never really get very far

How about you? What's your favourite team, who are you currently managing and what's your favourite Champ Man moment? Let us also know what device you're playing on so we can better help you if you encounter an issues!
    Find me on the blog and Twitter

My fave team is Man United and national team is an embarrassing scotland lol, my favourite cup has to be league 1 with carlisle, been a small follower of them since moving to cumbria...

When the going gets tough, take the easy way out thats what I did anyway sitting bottom of the championship, started with Tottenham sitting 3rd and won my Europa league group now for my next half off season
    GD could you make a careers section so we could post our stories I would love to share mine.

BTW my current device is a Huawei Ascend Y330 only because the second time of dropping my S3 it gave way, but CM runs amazing on this cheap £35 phone

Welcome Craig! A Careers section sounds like quite a good idea - I'll have a think about how that might work best. Perhaps a sub-forum where everyone can have their own thread for themselves...?

Yeah thats what I was a thinking a sub forum so everyone can have there own career thread.

Hello everyone!

First of all, i would like to say i'm very happy to join the community of CM.
    I'm from France near Normandie, i've 18 yo so i have to pass my exams this year and playing CM is very relaxing
    Being a french, i support the Paris Saint Germain, must to say that i'm really a big fan of Arsenal, the way they play, the club, Giroud, everything!

This year, PSG could win the 4 competitions, personally i successed this(3 competitions) in the game that was amazing, without buying anybody! Unfortunately Cavani is not as good irl xD

Now i need a bigger challenge so i will try to win the the title with Olympique Lyonnais which will be harder.

My phone is an Alcatel OneTouch, nothing exceptionnal, my uncle bought it while i having a ZTE, you imagine?!

Welcome to the forum mate, im a man united fan and i have to admit arsenal play very good football but its a shame they haven't won a league title in ages, arsene wenger is a brilliant manager.

I will be leaving tottenham when the new updates arrive going move abroad for my first time in my short managerial career, im looking at either france, germany or holland..

Ajax
    Wolfsburg
    ST Ettiene

There my 3 choices i will decide when the new update arrives.

Welcome to the Forums Antoine, great to have you on board!

Thx guys
    @craigibhoy these 3 teams will be very interesting i think, you could also try Sevilla or Bilbao..

Hi there, I'm from the Netherlands currently living in New Zealand. Soccer barely exists here and rugby isn't my thing. I know very little of soccer and don't play myself either. My favourite team is probably sc Cambuur, though they are horrid in all honesty. I played an earlier incarnation of this game and spent many hours on that. Unfortunately that was some years ago and on a PC, so I'm feeling a little out of my depth. I hope you guys will help out with some advice regarding mechanics in this game.

Welcome to the forums Sardit! We'd be happy to help in any way we can so feel free to ask away and get involved in any other way

Hello!
    My name is Nauris and Im from Latvia. Im 14 and Im playing CM since the beggining of 2015. I really love this game and I have played it for more than 100 hours.
    My favourite team is Arsenal, but I also like Borrusia Dortmund And FC Zlatan. I mean PSG
    Im playing from my phone, Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus and iPad.
    My favourite moment while playing CM15 was winning league plus french cup with PSG in first season. And also winning conf. Premier with Bristol Rovers.
    Now Im playing two long-term careers: Arsenal on my tablet, where Ill try to make Gooners the best team in the world. And I just started managing Bristol Rovers (again). Rage to glory based series. Im gonna try to get as high as possible in given time.
    Btw, Im sharing my career on Instagram, so if anyone can give me a support by liking and following, I would be very happy. You could give me some ideas or sotething like that. My Instagram is @lvsquadsrock_fifa
    Tnx

Welcome to the forum Nauris, do feel free to let us know how you get on with your saves.

Awesome, great to have you on board Skym - welcome to the forums!

Hello, guys. My name is Kevin and I'm playing with my old iPad2. I have been playing CM15 since last month and I love every second of it !

I wasn't really into football before played this game. So, if you ask which is my favourite team i'll go for Celtic because that's the first team i managed. They rule the Scottish League !

My proudest moment was winning Euro Champions Cup with Norwich City (I didn't have Coaching Badge back then). Being an underdog, i had to wait three seasons saving funds to buy Kane, Salah, and Courtois so I can face the big guys. But money well spent, the team brought home Champions Cup.

I'm planning to fill up my trophy room. I'm currently going for premier divisons and cups. I already have English Championship + Premier Divison + FA Cup (Norwich), Spanish Liga Primera + Cup (Real Madrid), German First Division + Cup (Bayern Munich), French First Division + Cup (PSG), Serie A + Italian Cup (Internazionale), Eredivisie + Dutch Cup (PSV), Scottish Premier Division + Cup (Celtic), Russian First Division + Cup (Zenit), Portuguese First Division + Cup (Porto), and Super League + Turkish Cup (Fenerbahçe).

Now I'm playing with Boca Junior to go for Argentine League + Cup. I'm still thinking about which team to manage for Brazilian & Saudi Arabian League, though. And there are still Second Divisions League to take care. Long way to go !

Also, thank you Square Enix for this awesome game. Looking forward to see the new CM16 !
    Last edited by kevinbonardo; 27th Aug 2015 at 05:25.

Welcome aboard kevin, nice going with your trophy cabinet, by the sounds of it CM16 is going to be a beast GL in argentina

Thanks, Craig ! Yeah, considering they will add some feature from request thread, I bet CM16 will be awesome.

According to GD there's a lot of requested features added in CM16 which is awesome news.

Welcome to the Forums Kevin! Great stuff with the Euro Champions Cup! Sounds like a three year story in the making

Welcome Kevin!
    If you are planning to do Saudi League, my advice would be to play with Al-Hilal.
    I played with them for 3 seasons and all off them won both league and cup UNBEATEN. Yep. 57 win streak I think.
    Of course, team needs a lot of changes at the start, but if you get older players for 1/2 seasons, they will give you the title

Originally Posted by GDArcan
    Welcome to the Forums Kevin! Great stuff with the Euro Champions Cup! Sounds like a three year story in the making
    Thanks, GD !

Originally Posted by Skym93
    Welcome Kevin!
    If you are planning to do Saudi League, my advice would be to play with Al-Hilal.
    I played with them for 3 seasons and all off them won both league and cup UNBEATEN. Yep. 57 win streak I think.
    Of course, team needs a lot of changes at the start, but if you get older players for 1/2 seasons, they will give you the title
    Thanks for the recommendation, Nauris. As it happened, i just got Brazilian trophy and now looking for Saudi League. I'm going for Al-Hilal as you said. Do you mind sharing which players you bought ? And also any staff upgrades required (Club reputation or player's wage boost) ?

Hi Guys,

Step Umutcan. I live in Turkey and full Besiktas fan 24 years old. CM 01-02 during the games since I've been watching. Champ Man 15 was very nice. I know the Champ Man 16 will be more beautiful, but too late I generally use or Blackburn Rovers Leeds United in your game. It really is a very enjoyable Look forward to about the game

Classic CM Fan

Hello, Step. Welcome to the forum.

Hi, Step - welcome to the forums! Sorry to keep you waiting with 16, but it won't be too much longer now!

Hello, My name is William, I from Brazil, I love play soccer !

My favourite team: Flamengo - Brazil

In Champ Man I'm currently managing: Al-Hilal (this team is great!)

Proudest Champ Man trophy or moment: Winning all trophies of CM15, yes, All regions. Get up the Dover Athletic, fifth English division to the premier league and win the Champions League

My device: I have a Zenfone 5.

Can't wait CM16

Welcome to the forums William!
    Al-Hilal is great, I managed them for 3 seasons too. And I cant wait for cm16 too.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last