Page 11 of 11 First First ... 7891011

Thread: Teasers, including 2 new Classes!

Teasers, including 2 new Classes!

Wohooo Deciever skin!
    And alot of goodies =D

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    We will be sharing more info on the Human class very soon though.
    Great news! Hoping that "very" is indeed going to be "very" soon! Can't wait to see more info on the new Human class (but not nearly as much as for the Summoner release)

The timeline for reveal on the previous classes doesn't give any indications on these I'm afraid! We wanted to share information sooner with everyone, rather than hold all the info back until just before they're released. That way you get to learn more about upcoming content a bit further out. Same with the map, that isn't being released yet but we wanted to share information on it with everyone in advance

We will be sharing more info on the Human class very soon though, and we'll show off the Deceiver skin too.
    I thank you for doing that and I look forward to the revelations that are to come with the unveilings.

The timeline for reveal on the previous classes doesn't give any indications on these I'm afraid! We wanted to share information sooner with everyone, rather than hold all the info back until just before they're released. That way you get to learn more about upcoming content a bit further out. Same with the map, that isn't being released yet but we wanted to share information on it with everyone in advance

We will be sharing more info on the Human class very soon though, and we'll show off the Deceiver skin too.
    You won't stop my tin foil hat conspiracy theory-ing!

But the promise of Deceiver skin and human info will alleviate it until the craving for access to said content comes back.
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

With the new human's reveal tomorrow, this thread's 6 month purpose will be complete. You got one last chance to place your bets on what it will be. Eric mentioned that some of the theories suggested here have been close to almost spot on; and in the open letter the new human is described as bringing power & protection.

I place my bet on what I suspected since the beginning. He is a carrying a shield & hand cannon; and he is a cannoneer from the descendant's of Mobius' mercenary army after they transitioned into demon hunters.
    Last edited by GenFeelGood; 23rd Jan 2015 at 03:10.

He can´t have a hand cannon though, each class has a different weapon.

Originally Posted by GenFeelGood
    With the new human's reveal tomorrow, this thread's 6 month purpose will be complete. You got one last chance to place your bets on what it will be. Eric mentioned that some of the theories suggested here have been close to almost spot on; and in the open letter the new human is described as bringing power & protection.

I place my bet on what I suspected since the beginning. He is a carrying a shield & hand cannon; and he is a cannoneer from the descendant's of Mobius' mercenary army after they transitioned into demon hunters.
    Shield is a definite, you can tell by the silhouette. As for the weapon, I'm going to say it's the poison dart I found in the game files. A dart gun is not something we've seen before and giving the "tanky" class a DoT gives it damage potential but doesn't make it bursty.
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    He can´t have a hand cannon though, each class has a different weapon.
    It is a different weapon. I admit it might appear similar to the alchemist's weapon; but she uses a grenade launcher with arc shot and a hand cannon is closer to a shotgun with direct shot, or rifle depending on the load it fires.

So sick of firearms. If that's what it is, then it's too late to change, but they'd better come up with something really unusual for the Rahabim's human counterpart.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Still betting shield and chain-sickle

Shield bearer, uses throwing axes. GG /thread.
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 23rd Jan 2015 at 22:58. Reason: merging consecutive posts

Corey used the word Kama to describe them. Razaiim got it right first, congrats on calling it.

Hmm, interesting how it's going to work gameplay-wise. Lore-wise, it was interesting, but I was a bit disappointed that the Drowned Men ended up redeemed in some way. I like it when the human classes are just as grubby as the vampires (that's Nosgoth folks!)
    signature image

They weren't really redeemed. They just didn't want to die as well, and it's kind of an all humans unite thing when the vampires lay seige to everything all over again.

Page 11 of 11 First First ... 7891011