Thread: New Square-Enix Survey

New Square-Enix Survey

New Square-Enix Survey

Square-Enix put up a new survey to get a feel for people's gaming habits. Should you tell them that Deus Ex is your favorite Square Enix franchise towards the end of the survey, they will ask some more specific questions about what you do and don't like about Deus Ex.

Definitely worth the time, if they're even bothering to reach out: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/88XZBZD

Cheers, Shralla. Will take a look at this one.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

You want me to contribute to Square-Enix's market research? Time is money and/or advancement.

I'm surprised by the lack of interest in this. Everybody's been complaining for years that Square Enix hasn't been listening, and now they're actually reaching out to hear our opinions, and nobody can be bothered? It's worth the whole five minutes of your time, especially if there's any chance at all of it resulting in a good future for the Deus Ex franchise.

Filled it last night. Some odd questions about tv channels, but other than that it allowed to be rather clear about marketing and general gaming interests, and Deus Ex in particular. I'm a bit worried about being in the overall minority with some of those answers, but hey, a vote's a vote.
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

Just filled in the survey, it's definitely a good thing being able to reach out to the developers.

Thanks for the heads up - I would have missed this.

Done + done. I hate surveys, but for you guys, it's worth it.

Did this a while ago, made sure to mention the poor state of DXHR DC/lack of patches and asked for more releases on GOG.com, especially DXHR & more recent games... I don't really buy games anywhere else any more. And if they do eventually release DXHR DC at GOG I hope they fix the issues it has, or at least include the original DXHR+ML as extras.