Thread: Music

Question Music

Hi! I was wondering if there was anyway to have a song loop until something is done, for example, if I have a boss and I have a theme song for it. I want the song to play the entire time the boss is alive, then when its killed I want it to play the end. Like how they did in the official games like Anniversary, the mummy theme plays until both mummies are killed then it plays the end of it. Sorry if that makes no sense...

You can make a song loop by placing it one of the slots that are hardcoded to loop. I think there's an example in the manual. IIRC one of them is 104 or 114.

You can trigger an event by the death of a baddy by using the BODYBAG trigger type.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    You can make a song loop by placing it one of the slots that are hardcoded to loop. I think there's an example in the manual. IIRC one of them is 104 or 114.

You can trigger an event by the death of a baddy by using the BODYBAG trigger type.
    I figured if I triggered the end of the song with the BODYBAG trigger type that it would work, just wanted to make sure, and thanks for telling me about the hardcoded loops

In a House similar to the Classic Croft Manor (I wish!)
    Quote Originally Posted by LarasShadow3286 View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if there was anyway to have a song loop until something is done, for example, if I have a boss and I have a theme song for it. I want the song to play the entire time the boss is alive, then when its killed I want it to play the end. Like how they did in the official games like Anniversary, the mummy theme plays until both mummies are killed then it plays the end of it. Sorry if that makes no sense...
    Sorry I'm not sure about that one. This forum really isn't good for asking TRLE questions as basically nobody replies to them. I recommend signing up for Tomb Raider Forums as you will usually get a reply within 24 hours and there are thousands of threads just on TRLE. Hope that helps
    "Jacqueline Natla, you just don't know when to die!" - Lara Croft; Tomb Raider Underworld; 2008