Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: FPS DROP FIX! Add -onethread to Launch Options

FPS DROP FIX! Add -onethread to Launch Options

Game Update - 27th October 2014 > FPS DROP

Good day. Sorry for my English

I have a problem of it from that update me very drop the FPS. Setting has the same as before updating it when I was still 60 + FPS and now I drop from up to 30 FPS. It happens especially in combat when there are effects. Despite the fact that I have a CPU load of *60% and *90% GPU, my FPS 30

Does anyone have the same problem? It is the optimization of the game? Or is it for me? How to fix it?

THX for the advice

My PC:
    Intel i5 3350P, 3.1 Ghz
    SAPPHIRE AMD R9 270X 2GB GDDR5
    8 GB RAM DDR3, 1333 MHz
    Last edited by froM0NkEY; 2nd Nov 2014 at 12:49.

Same problem here, it even drops down to 19 fps sometimes.

I have a R9 270X too (Gigabyte R9 270X 4GB)
    signature image

made a config for specific systems.
    weak CPU + good graphics card. (in my case Phenom II X4 925@3.36ghz and Radeon 6970)
    two-fold increase in performance compared to low setting, but the graphics much better.

BCMPSystemSettings

Originally Posted by DFTM11
    made a config for specific systems.
    weak CPU + good graphics card. (in my case Phenom II X4 925@3.36ghz and Radeon 6970)
    two-fold increase in performance compared to low setting, but the graphics much better.

BCMPSystemSettings
    Would you recommend this for me?

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz
    Video Card 1 NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
    Memory 8.1 GB
    Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Oh I see the threads got merged. -onethread does not work, neither does lowering the graphic settings

Wrote 2 Emails to the tech support, I will let you know when (if) they reply.
    Last edited by Louves; 4th Nov 2014 at 17:33.
    signature image

I'm not sure, but your graphics card is weaker. is likely to be worse, at least you can try.
    for a start, save your original files

file need to throw in
    C:\Users\NAME\Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config
    and here , but the name BaseSystemSettings
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\nosgoth\Engine\Config
    the game can be run in a window or with the wrong resolution, it is necessary to configure the game. (Verify same vertical sync and smoothing off)

Louves, sorry I posted Cenkkan.
    I do not know why at low FPS . on HD 6970 does not have this problem (Catalyst 14.9.1 )

ah okay, i see, my fault
    signature image

What's up with the FPS...

My fps is around 30 when nothing is happening. But when a fight breaks out it's 20 or maybe even lower if there is too much AOE on the map...

I have everything on low, I tweeked config by writing False on couple of things that looked like it could drop FPS, I tweeked my Nvidia control panel settings, I added Nosgoth to Powerful Processor thing or w/e it's called. What else can I do?

There are my specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
    8.1 GB
    Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

I know it's not the best but I guess it's average. I don't think this game should be THIS "laggy". There are only 8 players and the maps aren't that big. I tried PlanetSide2 with everything on low and it has steadyish 35FPS and I don't have to tell you how big a Planetside 2 map is let alone how many people are on the map shooting lazers.

So whats up..

Edit: the first couple of minutes my FPS will be stable around 30ish, but the longer the game takes the lower my FPS drop.
    I am also getting a soundlag? I will hear everything double and very laggy somehow :S
    Last edited by Cenkkan; 5th Nov 2014 at 02:12.

Not familiar with mobile hardware but it's probably this.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...408#post125408

Originally Posted by Kainslegacy
    So how do i reverse this? because i put in that command in the launch option and how i can't skip the title screen when i start the game and i end up at a black screen with the rotating nosgoth symbol and i can't get passed it. So can anyone tell me how to reverse it?

Never mind. False alarm, figured it out xD
    how did you fixed it?

Page 3 of 3 First First 123