Thread: Looking for Co-op partner(s)

Looking for Co-op partner(s)

I'm looking for a person or two that might be interested in a co-op game of 'Dead Space 3' or more preferably 'Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker' sometime. I've a 100% complete save file for 'DS3', as well as the 'Awakened' dlc for it so I could do any level(s) on that, and for 'Peacewalker' I'm mostly looking to tackle some of the side ops (primarily vehicle battle and monster hunts, but I'm up for any of them really.) with a partner.

I play on PS3 and do not have a headset, but do have instant messaging on my computer for communications. My availability is limited during the week to only maybe 2 hours in the evening, but my weekends are free and clear so that'd be the best time for me. If anyone is interested please PM me on here and we'll discuss.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Do you by any chance play FarCry4?
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Unfortunately no. I haven't played any of those yet.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Just checking, thought it might be a match
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

My availability is limited during the week to only maybe 2 hours in the evening, but my weekends are free and clear so that'd be the best time for me. If anyone is interested please PM me on here and we'll discuss.???

Last edited by ainwee; 30th Dec 2015 at 10:48.

Hey, what about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? I've played that on co-op before and it was dope. Maybe if there's enough interest, we could get a server together for us? I may look at these options for a server and see which would be suitable for gaming. I think dedicated servers are the best. Ha, anyone with experience in this area?