Thread: Can't Register Key

Can't Register Key

Can't Register Key

The Key I Got For The Game Worked But I Can Not Register it Because there are only two types's of keys?

This Key I've Used It But Can't Use It On The Site DA4MD-BVF7K-A30K3

Was Obtained By Humble Bundle

Please Respond I Would Really Like This Issue Fixed.

Sincerely, KR1SSKR0SS

Hey!

I don't fully understand where the problem lies. You redeemed the code but it won't register?
    At what point in the process are you hitting the problem, on Steam?

Originally Posted by KR1SSKR0SS
    The Key I Got For The Game Worked But I Can Not Register it Because there are only two types's of keys?

This Key I've Used It But Can't Use It On The Site DA4MD-BVF7K-A30K3

Was Obtained By Humble Bundle

Please Respond I Would Really Like This Issue Fixed.

Sincerely, KR1SSKR0SS
    I have the same problem, bought Hitman on Humble Bundle. Downloaded on Steam, but can`t register game on Sqare Enix site ?

Originally Posted by Korencek_si
    I have the same problem, bought Hitman on Humble Bundle. Downloaded on Steam, but can`t register game on Sqare Enix site ?
    You entered the code and the game downloads on Steam. Can you play the game?

Is it only the part of registering the game to your Square Enix Members account that isn't working?

Originally Posted by Travis_IO
    You entered the code and the game downloads on Steam. Can you play the game?

Is it only the part of registering the game to your Square Enix Members account that isn't working?
    I downloaded the game, i can play it. Yes it is only the part of registering the game to my Square Enix Members account that isn't working.

As far as I can see, digital copies through Steam don't come with a code to register on Square Enix Members.
    Using the game code you received from Humble Bundle won't work either.

I'll have a look into what the deal is with that. Are you using the North American or European SE members site?

European SE members site.

Thank you for your support.

Originally Posted by Travis_IO
    I'll have a look into what the deal is with that. Are you using the North American or European SE members site?
    Any solve for this problem?