Thread: Cannot install the game

Cannot install the game

Cannot install the game

Edit: Sorry, my title got cut off, and it won't let me edit the title, or delete the post. The problem is I can't install the game.

I just got Hitman Go as part of the current Humble Bundle, and I'm unable to install it. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android version 5.0. I don't get any error messages, it just simply says "App not installed".

I've tried downloading it via the Humble Bundle Android app (multiple times), and also just using the download link. I have the checkbox to allow installation from unknown sources checked. Not sure what I can do to resolve this?
    Last edited by Travis_IO; 27th Feb 2015 at 10:24. Reason: Title mistake

I've edited your title, just for clarity.

have you tried these tips directly from the devs?

http://cdn.sqexeu.com/mtl/marketing/...leshooting.png

Hello, i have the same problem with hitman. Game installs like 1 minute then i got an error posted by author. I tried to download and install through mobile app, then through pc with HiSuite and nothing :/ Cleared my phone memory to have 550mb free space and have 2gb free on sd card. My device is huawei g526 (L11) android 4.1.2.

Same issue on my Galaxy S7, tried the instructions on the linked above screenshot; The "sideloading" with usb cable/Android folder; Installation from Humble Bundle mobile app and as from a separate HumbleBundle apk file downloaded via phone - all that made no difference at all.