Thread: Booster bug

Booster bug

I have this problem too. Sometimes it gives me 1.5x, 1.25x, or just 1x. Whenever I click to deactivate the booster it says I'm activating it, and 3/4 of the time I don't get any boost for the match. Hope this gets fixed in the next patch.

Originally Posted by SexyTRex
    I love that the forum told me to go to support and then support told me to go to the forum. Almost a week and still no fix on the booster.
    The forums are where you can report the issus for "beta test reasons" and hope for a fix.

The support is where you can ask for a refund/reimbursement/etc. They are not gonna gift you money though, gotta ask a bit.

Epic all booster don't double gold and exp! I have aplied it in the booster menu but it don't double anything!

We just had our little patch but there was no mention whatsoever regarding this issue. Would be nice if you didn't sell stuff that doesn't work.

Yes, if it was meant to be fixed in the Aug 6 patch then it surely hasn't been. Equip no booster and it asks you to activate, but then equip your booster and it doesn't ask you anything. It's like they're swapped round or something but it doesn't work no matter which one you select. Pretty annoying to waste my runes on this.

Between my purchased booster not ever having worked (and no doubt the clock has drained it dry for the past few weeks if it ever does decide to activate) AND the weekend 2x exp not kicking it, this is seriously hurting my levelingage for this weekend .

Booster Not Working

Bought an Epic XP Booster but its not aplying a multiplier to my XP.

It will say Epic XP Booster on the end game summary but not getting any additional xp.

EDIT: Re-logged and now my Founders Booster has disappeared still not getting a multiplier

Booster bugged for me.

Hello, i bought the humble bundle a few days ago and i got this "major all booster" but it doesn't seem to work.
    I have the booster equipped, it show on the left bottom corner but when i am in-game i always get x1 gold. my friends have the same booster and it works for them. but it doesn't seem to work for me... missed out on like 10k gold or something so far..

Welcome to the club. I see no timer on my booster so I hope it's not actually running out while it isn't working.
    Equipping booster doesn't ask for confirmation but when I select "no booster" it asks "do you want to activate this booster?". Needless to say I also get x1 no matter what I do.

same problem
    signature image

So... is this going to be fixed for double xp weekend? My booster still doesn't work (yes it's equipped, yes i've tried unequipping and reequipping it). I'm not even getting an occasional game where it works anymore. It kind of sucks if we're not going to be able to use these boosters over double xp weekend...

Booster Refund

I purchased an Epic All Booster. At rounds end, it is multiplying my exp and gold by 1, not 2.

You have to put it into the booster slot (=> Homescreen bottom left next to you avatar)

Originally Posted by Groknak
    You have to put it into the booster slot (=> Homescreen bottom left next to you avatar)
    That's how it _should_ work but it doesn't.

Originally Posted by Psyonix-Greg
    We believe we have a good fix for this in right now. Will be coming to you in the next patch.
    A fix is all well and good, but a runestone refund, or a reset on the timer of the booster will be necessary, as well. Can we count on this?

I think I already have seen the ingame message that all boosters are gonna be reset soon after the open weekend when a new patch comes out.

Yep, same issue here. Major booster 1x. On very rare occasion its said 1.25x and once it even said 1.75x. It's supposed to be a 1.5x booster (50%) Seeing as we bought these things i hope we can be reimbursed somehow

As Groknak said above, the boosters will be reset.

All boosters: even those that have expired long ago ?

I believe the ones which are currently active and don´t give the boost, but I´ll have to double check to be sure.

Booster not working for gold

I have the immortal founders booster attached, and I don't think it is working. When I view the match overview screen where it says how much gold you earned, it says Founders Booster x1 - That just gives me normal gold. If it was 100% more then it should be x2

Is something broken? It makes me wonder if it is working for XP as well.

Thanks for your help.

Boosters might not be working right now, and should be fixed tomorrow (their timers will all be reset back to full I believe is the word).

The x2 XP for Free Weekend is working though, but after the round/match you will only see the normal x1 gain. You can check your XP from the profile/armory tabs after the match and see the extra XP was actually applied however.

No booster effect bug. Instead of +50% I get same value.

Hello.

I have Veteran pack, and I have +50% XP & gold booster pack. When I finish match or round, it says Booster effect: 1x, what means if I get 80 points, 1x would mean same result. To get these +50% booster should boost it by x1.5 instead of x1. I am feeling disappointed as a buyer.

I'm really enjoying Nosgoth, but I hope you will fix it as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Xenonetix
    Hi Ca11um5,

There's a chance it could be bugged, but please try clicking on the blank square bottom left of the lobby. That's where you should be able to equip a Booster

If this doesn't work, please contact our Customer Support who should be able to help you out

I hope you enjoy the game!

~ Xenonetix ~
    That's the point why I made this thread. I have it equiped and it's not working.

Immortal booster not working

So I bought immortal booster, but it doesnt work, it just says "no booster" and when i pick booster it doesnt give me any bonus.
    The timer on the immortal booster doesnt tick either.

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last