Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Nosgoth isn't showing in steam library

Nosgoth isn't showing in steam library

A couple of things to maybe check...have you linked your Steam and your SE accounts and is this showing successfully in your SE profile? and then when does it say your first game can be or is it you cannot download the game?
    If you have any more issues please direct them to the Private Alpha forum as you may pick up some better technical help there thank you

Had to link to a new steam anf the game isnt in my library?

Has anyone had this happen to them? Know a way to fix it? As it stands i cant play until then.
    signature image

I believe if you have had to link to a new Steam account you will need to contact the Team and tell them which account you require it to be disabled from and which account you now need it activated in, the game is to one account only so cannot be activated without the Team input. Hope that makes sense - and you can get back up and running soon and in the game soon

Thanks for the help now to contact the team somehow lol
    signature image

The best thing to do is either email nosgoth@square-enix.com or PM Monkeythumbz through the forum. These go through the SE rather than Psy...and I'm pretty sure they are the ones who look after the accounts

Cannot access game although i got the email

"Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth! " I linked the account with steam but i don't seem able to access the game even if i try during the time when the game sessions are running. Does anyone know how to fix this ? I want to start playing soo badly .

Does the game appear in your Steam library?

I am having the same issue, as Rain, and no the game is not in my steam list.

I am having the same issue, it says to check your steam library but when i check its not there i wanto play really bad

I have a similar issue but im allowed access, the problem is that the game is not in the steam library.... i linked and everything and its not there..

Did you select all in the library? I just followed the provided steps and had no issue.

Yes, i checked multiple times and even made a new steam , linked to to the account and its still not there

Sorry you're still experiencing issues...

Did you follow the process through clicking the link in the email to take you to the game? If the game is not showing in the list and you have linked your accounts, clicked the link and tried completely rebooting Steam then you may need to report this issue to nosgoth@square-enix.com

If you have changed your Steam account, the game will not work even if the accounts are linked because the access is only granted to the account you signed up for in the alpha/beta.

Hope you'll be able to get in game soon

Sorry to hear you are having problems...if you have linked your accounts and have checked through SE profile it is showing, you have followed the link in the email you have received and have re-booted Steam then it maybe best to now contact nosgoth@square-enix.com and report this as a problem - make sure you include your details. I hope you can get into the game soon

Game does not show up in steam library

Got an email saying this.
    1 - Click on the link above
    2 - Sign into Square Enix Membership
    3 - Link your Steam account if you haven't done so already
    4 - Access the game from your Steam library

I did all of that it even shows on my Square Enix account that the game is there and linked but when I get into my steam nothing shows for the game in the library.

Originally Posted by nomadie
    Got an email saying this.
    1 - Click on the link above
    2 - Sign into Square Enix Membership
    3 - Link your Steam account if you haven't done so already
    4 - Access the game from your Steam library

I did all of that it even shows on my Square Enix account that the game is there and linked but when I get into my steam nothing shows for the game in the library.
    Please would you go to http://nosgoth.com/unlock and tell us what you see?
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I can't get in either. Different problem though. It says I've been accepted to join the closed Alpha. So, I click Access game. Directs me to the Beta access page. Asks me to link my Steam account. I've already done that, but I go along with it. It has me sign in through Steam. Now the problem arises. It won't let me sign in. It either says that my login is wrong (Checked and re-checked) or there is an error verifying my humanity with the Capua test thing. I've tried restarting my computer, restarting Steam, changing my password for Steam. This is the second day in a row that this has happened. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Alpha is still going on. There has been no announcement of beta yet. You are just on the most recent round of invites that were needed.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Unhappy Game does not show up in steam after received e-mail‏

i log out from steam but nothing showup

Issue adding the game to my Steam account

I received the invitation, logged into the site, linked my Steam account (as instructed by the email), and restarted Steam. Nosgoth did not show up, though. Here is the requested information from the Support Centre:

SQEX account name: filamaso@gmail.com
    Issue encountered: Nosgoth does not show up in my Steam client after following instructions in the email
    Steps taken before the issue occurred: (See above)

Thanks for all your hard work and the alpha invitation!

If your steam and SE accounts are showing linked, you've signed out of forum /Steam and cleared your cache and then signed back in the accounts, then try accessing the link in the email it should kick in. Fingers crossed

If it's still not kicking in it maybe best to head over to the SE support area - see the top thread in this forum section and log it as a problem.
    Last edited by lucinvampire; 7th Feb 2014 at 19:31.

already did

clear my cache? I've done the other steps, but I don't know how to do that. Do you mean my browser cache or do you mean some cache that is in the Steam client?

Please try following this link and then carrying out the on-screen instructions. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I did it .I contacted square support and they asked me to relink my Steam account, but i haven't nosgoth on my library yet...

Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last