Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Thread: Nosgoth isn't showing in steam library

Nosgoth isn't showing in steam library

Question Got a Key and can't install on Steam

Hello
    I signed my stem account and after I could not found it on stem is there a waiting time?
    (I have checked show all games. I have also restarted steam)
    Last edited by Monkeythumbz; 15th Oct 2013 at 12:12. Reason: speling wrong

Have you linked your Steam account on the square-enix.com site? You need to log into your account, press link Steam account, log into Steam through a link from the square-enix site, then it will besuccessfully linked and then it will show up in your game library as a new/uninstalled game you need to install.

Yes i have done that

You guys telling me the alpha started or you just wanna link your steam account ?

Originally Posted by Squarezilla
    You guys telling me the alpha started or you just wanna link your steam account ?
    I think the alpha is over and it's just closed beta actuly.

Originally Posted by kungen662
    I think the alpha is over and it's just closed beta actuly.
    What if i tell you alpha hasnt even started yet and they're gona post on the blog when alpha/beta starts

Originally Posted by Squarezilla
    What if i tell you alpha hasnt even started yet and they're gona post on the blog when alpha/beta starts
    What sorcery is this xD

Are you sure you got a key ? maybe its something else ? as much as i know the beta/alpha hasnt even begun so it has to be something else

edit: nvm, dont know what im allowed to type, so ill just be quiet. ;p

Got an email saying I was in the closed alpha, doesn't work.

I got an email earlier this day, saying "Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth! " yada yada - When I login(already linked my account beforehand), it says "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET"

What to do?

Best regards
    Kanath

I've got the exact same problem!

Same here guys! Can anyone help us?

I got i too linked my account to Steam and Nosgoth was in my game list downloaded it then installed it as when you play first time and i was able to play 18.00 -21.00 CEST as there was in e-mail.

Next time you can play 18.00 - 21.00 CEST Thursday 17th October

So maybe you were trying to play wrong time of day?

That's true it say's you can play it thursday at that time.Too bad i cant play it i wish they would make the game available to Europe,and here i'm sitting in my little country of Macedonia which i might be the only one who's registered from here (imagin you being the only one for signing up for a game no ones heard about)if i get my key im gona feel special tho .

Have you double-checked to make sure you're signing in with the correct e-mail address?

You need to use the e-mail address to which that the confirmation e-mail stating you'd been invited to the game was sent.

If this doesn't solve your problem, please get in touch with our official tech support team and they will endeavour to solve this problem with you.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

thanks support for guiding us to another support that will probably guide us to another support

My friend there is no country named Macedonia, Macedonia is a geographical area in Greece .

Regards
    Nick

@ "BSM" - your chosen forum name is inappropriate. Please choose a different one and send me a PM to have your account re-activated. Thanks.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by NickTsiou
    My friend there is no country named Macedonia, Macedonia is a geographical area in Greece .

Regards
    Nick
    What if i say its not in Greece bro ?

Regards
    Chris

You would be wrong dude

Originally Posted by NickTsiou
    You would be wrong dude
    Again nope and wheter you think otherwise we shouldnt even be talking on this thread so have a good day Nick

Originally Posted by Piddylur
    I've got the exact same problem!
    yeah I got email yesterday, I try process to link to Steam and it keep say SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET which make me think had to wait until same exact day closed alpha?

Originally Posted by mike4fantasy14
    yeah I got email yesterday, I try process to link to Steam and it keep say SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET which make me think had to wait until same exact day closed alpha?
    Was it not the confirmation mail that you are registered as a alpha tester and you will be let know when you are allowed to join?
    (Confirmation of registration)

Just a shot in the air, NOSGOTH is in CLOSED ALPHA. So if you received a CLOSED BETA invite, are you really surprised you can't play yet? -_-

Same issue for me.
    1) Got email saying "Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth!"
    2) I clicked link saying "Access the Game Now"
    3) I logged into SE
    4) Error message appears saying "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET"

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last