Thread: Final Fantasy VI PS4 Remake

Final Fantasy VI PS4 Remake

Final Fantasy VI PS4 Remake

What about it? I'd buy it for sure.

I won't buy a PS4, but I would definitely buy it if they release it on PC or Wii U. I might buy it if it wasn't announced for pc or Wii U on PS4, but I don't plan on buying a PS4 until there is a game that absolutely forces me to buy a PS4. I want Square-Enix to start publishing more titles on PC because PC will always be more powerful than any console. Here's to hoping and dreaming...

I'm sorry on it. I didn't want to mean "PS4" I meant next gen of consoles. (I lost my old account's password xD) On any of them, Ps4, XBOX One, PC and Wii U; I would buy it and it could be the best game of the generation.

would love just a updated game of this to next gen consoles. like watermelon games did with pier solar. just HD the spirits from the GBA copy would be amazing at least to me.

Originally Posted by Deathknightleo
    would love just a updated game of this to next gen consoles. like watermelon games did with pier solar. just HD the spirits from the GBA copy would be amazing at least to me.
    The mobile release has HD sprites based on the previous versions. But the character sprites are different. I'm pretty sure they will port it to PC one day.

well meant HD the backgrounds also. the mobile game sprites did not like much faces were very plan so were the game characters. thy could really change things and keep he 16 bit style of it. but if they going to do a remake I have to see how they handle the ff7 remake first then I can get excited about / for it.