Thread: Some Issues with the Summoner

Some Issues with the Summoner

Some Issues with the Summoner

So after playing a couple matches with and against summoner i noticed some rly stupid/unbalanced issues with her.

1. Hell Strike is too quick and has no sounds that makes it dodgeable in time.

2. the range on hell strike is insanely good. ppl can use it from places where humans cant even see summoners, i suggest putting some range limits on that ability (kinda like on dominate mind) so that ppl spam it from far away in total safety.

3. The shield seems to be broken/ op in a ceratain way it blocks even alchemists granade and it looks like that you CANT melee throught it and as far as i remember it was said that you can do that

4. the summoner is already a somewhat ranged class which is already an advantage compared to other vamps but why has she to be so freaking fast? i mean she hits for 190 dmg per melee and she is also the fastest class in the game now...which means that for now she has a bigger dps than the reaver, a totally melee based vamp.

5. if you shoot her summons you get more dmg on your scoreboard which is just stupid....cuz it makes bad ppl look good cuz they score over 25k dmg just by shooting summons. The game is supposed to be competative which means it should clearly show who is an important member to the team and who needs more pratise. Cuz right now all the low skilled ppl tend to think they are better than all the pros out there cuz they get more dmg on their score (cuz they only shoot the summons ofc).
    Pls, pls remove that feature and show ppl that they are not ready for high lvl games cuz otherwise they keep shooting the wrong stuff and keep dragging their team down...
    Last edited by Hyperspeed1000; 5th Feb 2015 at 11:56.

Originally Posted by Hyperspeed1000

5. if you shoot her summons you get more dmg on your scoreboard which is just stupid....cuz it makes bad ppl look good cuz they score over 25k dmg just by shooting summons. The game is supposed to be competative which means it should clearly show who is an important member to the team and who needs more pratise. Cuz right now all the low skilled ppl tend to think they are better than all the pros out there cuz they get more dmg on their score (cuz they only shoot the summons ofc).
    This is such a problem! People may stop noticing how much better you are compared to the rest on the server, hyper.

The melee goes through the shield, however you have to be standing point black in order to strike through the shield.

The hell strike is just plain better then the black hole (whatever that garbage is called). Same cooldowns, range, dmg, but it hits intsantly and doesn't have any markings on the ground. The only thing you can see are the lightning bolts flying through the air, but they are not enough to judge where the thing is going to land. I'd say abyssal bolt needs a buff.

You're not supposed to destroy summons? Why did nobody tell me? I thought they did damage, but I must have been mistaken.

1. whats your problem with me girl?

2. i never said that you need to ignore summons....but if you see the summoner and her summons you better get the summoner first cuz without kills/dmg on the summoner you loose...its just that simple.

.without kills/dmg on the summoner you loose...its just that simple.

i guess you meant Lose

1. whats your problem with me girl?

2. i never said that you need to ignore summons....but if you see the summoner and her summons you better get the summoner first cuz without kills/dmg on the summoner you loose...its just that simple.
    1. I have none. But I see you still can't help emphasizing I'm a girl whenever I say anything.

2. You said people shooting summons are dragging the team down. That is exactly what you said; you never added any ifs or whens. Because you can't know what all those hypotherical people are doing going by their damage alone.
    Last edited by Ysanoire; 5th Feb 2015 at 14:40.

1.lol...no thats not it...i just didnt want to say 'man' thats it....

2. I said shooting ONLY summons drags the team down....guess we sorted out that too

2. So if they shoot vampires AND summons, they don't deserve to be credited for half the damage they did?

And why not talking about the bug with Hell Strike which basically makes it to not deal damage sometimes even when the enemies are in the middle of the effect?

Or that Summoners are so fragile in melee that is easier than other classes to kill if you have good aim (btw, I thought that's what you need with human to be a decent human).

In all games the advantage of a summoning class is preciselly, er... to summon. It's already and advantage that summons here are weak and you can easily kill them, showing that they're more of a distraction than mini-tanks like in most other games with summoning classes. Also, her melees don't always hit in the target, specially the charged ones (dunno if is a bug or done on purpose). Also, as I said, as a Melchahim and a more magic class, she's more fragile in receiving damage than other classes (included Deceivers, who were the most fragile ones until now).

Also, I don't see the issue with the damage, like... Summons don't deal SO MUCH to make a huge difference in the score. In fact, deals more damage the Hell Strike and the other one if you aim well, being the summons just to distract or to finish a low-life human who's too distracted to heal in time or so. Hell, even in melee they would get more score, I guess.

Yes, Summoners are really annoying to play against if they're good enough and you're not good enough... But is the same with the rest of the vampire classes. I honestly don't see her that OP that even a newbie can look like a pro with her. It's just question to find a good strategy with her, like with everybody else.

It's funny how in all games there is always problems with summoning classes just for... being summoners.

Pls, pls remove that feature and show ppl that they are not ready for high lvl games cuz otherwise they keep shooting the wrong stuff and keep dragging their team down...
    Im agree with this. Damaging ghouls shoudnt get scored. Damage board is the only value to compare pros/random players and who's help the team/ who's not. All that system is wrong now.

And she became the best duellist of the game now. She's fast yea, her attack animation is not easy to plan but the real prob is her two ghouls wich put themselves in front of you, takes damages and blocks the skills ( hex, bolas became useless against her now ). She can charges attacks in safety behind.
    Maybe reducing ghouls's life a bit...