Thread: Reaver Clarity

Reaver Clarity

Reaver Clarity

When playing against a Reaver, I get really confused on which tertiary ability he's using. If I'm playing as a Hunter, for example, I'm not sure if I should shoot him or not.
    That's why I suggest a better distinction for his abilities, so that the opponents may know more easily which one he's using.

What do you mean, exactly? He glows bright blue/purple for evasion/haste, and turns into smoke for shadowstep

Shadow Step should be easy to spot. When the Reaver is "flying" through the air in smoke he is invulnerable to damage.

The confusion might between distinguishing Haste and Evasion. Haste is purple and increase the Reavers movement and attack speed, but grants him no protection so shoot at the purple guy (or whatever your strategy might be). Evasion is blue, and during this time the Reaver is invulnerable to most weapon damage but NOT area attacks (explosion shot, grenades, etc.), so don't waste your arrows here.

Purple -> shoot it (few use or buy it)

Blue -> use abilities, dont shoot it (default loadout)

Blue reavers can only be affected by AoE damage. Arrows, bullets, bola's, knives, life leech and hex shot do not affect blue reavers.

Haste reavers get bonus move and attack speed, so you can unload everything you have.
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

The other rule of thumb:

If he attacks, you can shoot him.

Originally Posted by FireWorks911
    The other rule of thumb:

If he attacks, shoot him.
    Fixed.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Thanks mate