Thread: Starter Pack - A Lie

Starter Pack - A Lie

Exclamation Starter Pack - A Lie

The starter pack info on steam states the following:

I thought, nice a real good price on 100% Boost 30 days when compared to ingame store, considering it has other items.

Yet, what I received in game is this:

So I have been deceived, which results in disappointment.

Please kindly fix the situation and send me a 30 days - 100% booster.

Best regards,
    LordAzuRa

Ouch! Something went really wrong there. I can assure you someone will jump around monday morning in the office til it is fixed.

You however, should get in contact with support to make sure they get your data and fix it as fast as they can. Best check in via chat support tomorrow morning 10h CET
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

Originally Posted by FireWorks_
    Ouch! Something went really wrong there. I can assure you someone will jump around monday morning in the office til it is fixed.

You however, should get in contact with support to make sure they get your data and fix it as fast as they can. Best check in via chat support tomorrow morning 10h CET
    I shall do

50 % Booster ? !
    Wow , maybe something just went wrong The icons look Alike

Hi there!

I believe it is the store info that may be incorrect there, if you can get in touch with Support they can take a look for you. I'll raise this here as well to make sure it's fixed.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch