Thread: Do I really have to replay the level?

Do I really have to replay the level?

Well I registred myself now because I hope that someone can help me here. After finishishing a level (I can't remember the name but it was the one with the giant cobra and the mirrors) I accidentally stept on the platform which is responsible for repeating a level. Now I really don't want to do it all over again, espacilly that bossfight, but I somehow can't skip it even if I already have beaten it. Is there really no way to skip it? Do I have to do it all over again? Or am I just blind?

Ah, that was Tomb of Silversmith. There's no way to skip a level AFAIK, even if you've already beaten it before, but if you're close to the entrance you can always just make your way back outside.

The level shouldn't take long, so in the worst case scenario you could take the opportunity to try and complete some more challenges.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I tried to go back, but I always end up in a secret tomb level. My Quest says return to the Shrine of Osiris, but I can´t find a way back. I will try it again today, maybe I will get lucky. I´m actually enjoying the game, but it´s really dumb that you can´t skip a level if you have already beaten it.