Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: **Party Issues** UPDATED!

**Party Issues** UPDATED!

**Party Issues** UPDATED!

UPDATE BELOW!

Hi everyone,

We are aware of some issues with the Party system. We're investigating these further and working to resolve them, but for now, here is a quick workaround you can try out:

1 - Head to this page, and log in to your account with your email address only (not Steam/Facebook):
    http://eu.square-enix.com/en/home

2 - Load up this page to check your linked accounts
    http://eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/accounts

3 - Unlink your Steam account

4 - Start up Nosgoth

5 - Do not (re)link your account again, for now

Note this workaround may not work in 100% of all cases right now, but we are working to identify and resolve the issue.
    We'll keep you posted once this is cleared up fully, and we apologise for any frustration this is causing in the meantime.
    Last edited by Saikocat; 27th Jan 2015 at 17:55.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Hi everyone!

We have pushed a hotfix out to the party and matchmaking servers, to resolve some of the issues you're encountering with Square-Enix Membership Account linking.

Please let us know if you continue to experience difficulties, by posting in this thread. Thank you!
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Hey I still have the problem saying that I didn't link my account even thought i have absolutely linked them for 200% sure

I tried unlink and not relinking it and with no doubt I can't join any match making

I have no choice but to relink it but it still say I didn't link my account

Is the problem actually solved?

Yeah I’m still having issues with invites.

I used to be able to accept invites into lobbies before the last few patches (think it was the last weeks one - not today's one) but since then I'm now unable to accept invites/join friends by invites or join, this is now both in Party and in Lobby. 99% of the time I don't receive an error message, my game will just sit there and not do anything, the other 1% I receive the unable to join party/unable to join friends game error message. If by the slim chance, like I think it’s happened twice since closed beta started my game lets me join a friends party then they start the match and I’m stuck looking at the Party screen, so it still doesn’t function heh. It’s very frustrating as I only tend to play this game with friends now.

I can send invites to Party and lobbies and people can accept and join.

Still experiencing issues with this aswell. Cant join friends games, cant sign up with a party with my friends either.
    The times we managed to form a party we signed up only to get authentication failed , or waiting for host in a public game.
    When it fails to put us in the match the game disbands the party and we get authentication failed and party have been disbanded messages.

When I try to join friends lobby that they are in I get the standard message please make sure your steam account is linked to the square enix..

(click image to enlarge)

I have this issues too but it seems that problem isn't with Square-Enix (even though I have error about linking Enix to Steam while trying to party and I can't find any match in queue). I don't have any problems when I play on my second computer (the same account of course). I reinstalled Nosgoth on my first computer, but it doesn't change anything.
    Nobody mention that so maybe it is only me...

hey, we encounter the same problem as described in the post of pengamegil. We have two steam accounts and both play nosgoth and, since this evening, whoever uses the one "faulty" computer always gets this message whereas the other doesn't and it doesn't seem to be linked to the steam accounts themselves either. We haven't encountered this issue before even though we played through alpha and closed beta.

Originally Posted by Sunsmith
    hey, we encounter the same problem as described in the post of pengamegil. We have two steam accounts and both play nosgoth and, since this evening, whoever uses the one "faulty" computer always gets this message whereas the other doesn't and it doesn't seem to be linked to the steam accounts themselves either. We haven't encountered this issue before even though we played through alpha and closed beta.
    (The "we" Sunsmith is talking about are he and I)
    After verifying the game cache in Steam it still didn't work.
    After reinstalling the game it still didn't work.
    After rebooting the computer it worked (I'm not sure if the other steps were necessary in this case).

Hey, I'm having issues, get the "not connected to party server" error when trying to give or accept invites, and I can't seem to find games. Have never had any issue with any other online game , have already tried relinking, delinking etc...

unlink the account dont work for me.... im need wait like 10m for get a match D:

Could you be more specific on the kinds of issues?

Not sure if its related but I assume it is.
    I only just hit lvl 15, which obviously puts me in a different matchmaking group, games were harder to come by but whatever it didn't bother me. I then added a few players i enjoyed playing with. I was invited to a party in which we just say in 'matchmaking pool.' for over an hour before i decided to try solo. Only now, solo does the same thing. It simply sits at 'In Matchmaking Pool...' I tried unlinking account and it did not work. I've relinked since it was working fine yesterday while linked. Are servers maybe down or is it because of the party?

I just got this problem as well today played yestarday just fine logged in today and it was giving me error while jsut trying to solo que tried to pick different server and game mode still did it. hopped on here read this and it seemed to have fixed it for now

It says that I dot have the lvl for that party or something like that and I cant join my friends =S... yes they are a lower lvl than me

Doest connect me to the party game servers. Please ensure that your account is linked with square-enix. For real. It is linked, and i relinked it. Guess what changed? Nothing.

For 3 days straight the game doesnt connect to the party system on my laptop. On my desktop pc the game just crashes or freezes (another issure but it might be my desktop, its some years old ) so i wanted to try my laptop which has a better cpu but i cannot invite or be invited. It just says "you are not logged in to the party system.". I tried 2 seperate steam accounts with and without square-enix link. I reinstalled steam and nosgoth uncountable times but the game simply denies my laptop. I dont know what to try anymore... Suggestions?

Hmm... Did it work before? Do you have at least one bought game on steam? It won´t work otherwise.

Hi this problem has basically made the game unplayable for me, I've been merrily meeting up with my mates and we were looking to form a clan up but this has put everything on ice until it can be sorted out.

I've tried verifying the game cache.
    I've tried reinstalling the game.
    I've tried updating steam.
    I've followed the advice in this thread by the OP and variations on that theme (ie, having all my mates unlink their accounts too, see if that helps - it didn't).

My two friends can get online but I can't. This all started with the last update - before that point there were no problems.

I hope something can be worked out. I was starting to get quite into this game.

Hi,

Tried the above steps again as suggested, no luck.

Link account shows on the top of the client now but still can't join games. Also tried renaming C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame, along with some and have it re-create and no change. The last thing I tried was renaming steam's appcache folder to force it to update; sadly the same issue.

I can login to the game today, what I did notice was that steam was giving me a 130 error (I didnt try to load the steam store etc before now). Reset IE lan settings to default then made sure LAN was set to auto detect and I got into a game. Unsure what the fix was but going into run and typing inetcpl.cpl and making sure its set to auto detect LAN settings may help.

just to reply (i know im late ) the game works now on my laptop (party issures somehow resolved themselves) and on the desktop it doesnt crash anymore (HDD was very slow changed that now it works)

my Friend has the same issue,

Still not fixed?

In general, it has been. It looks like there might have been a slight Steam Friends outage earlier today. It seems to have recovered now though.
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Mannichon
    Not sure if its related but I assume it is.
    I only just hit lvl 15, which obviously puts me in a different matchmaking group, games were harder to come by but whatever it didn't bother me. I then added a few players i enjoyed playing with. I was invited to a party in which we just say in 'matchmaking pool.' for over an hour before i decided to try solo. Only now, solo does the same thing. It simply sits at 'In Matchmaking Pool...' I tried unlinking account and it did not work. I've relinked since it was working fine yesterday while linked. Are servers maybe down or is it because of the party?
    I have had the same problem I had not played the game for a while until yesterday me and some friends played they were new to the game (lvl 1) and I was lvl 10 after about an hour of trying to get all of us into one party we started a match and I was able to play just fine but now if I start looking for a match it just says "'In Matchmaking Pool..." I know this issue is very old and the admins say they fixed it but, I believe I have the same problem and I have ensured that my game is running on the latest update and have tried unlinking my account but the my launches has a "Bad Gateway Error" I know that this game is not fully released but I would still love to play this game I really enjoy it if anybody knows a fix to this please tell me!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last