Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: **Party Issues** UPDATED!

**Party Issues** UPDATED!

Oh! One other thing after around 10 minutes of waiting a message appears that says "There was a problem connecting to the party system servers. Please ensure your Steam account is linked to your Square Enix membership account and try again."

So I unlinked and now the launcher does not stop checking for a linked account. Nice one

Ok, guys, you have to fix this launcher/party system ASAP.

My friend and I were "trying" to play last night. IT WAS A DISASTER.
    It took almost 2 hours to make a party of two, and then we could play one game, we left the lobby for a new one and our party was broken again, and again it took us almost 1 hour to make a new one. I can't even remember all the problems we had, so many.

Lets begin with all the problems:

My friend invites me, i accept, nothing happens on my side, on my friends side i showed lvl 1, so need to restart.
    Again new invite, i accept, the game crashes completely, restart.
    After restart i launch the launcher, getting a white or a black launcherwindow (launcher is not loading), again restart.
    My mate also restart everytime otherwise the partysystem thinks we still in party and invites are not working.
    Oh yeah and thats not all, at some point after a million restarts when i launch the launcher a get a white screen with the error "502 BAD GATEWAY"
    After restarting the launcher for like 4 or 5 times then i get ingame. pfffff.

At last after more than three hours and one game we managed to make a party of two and then we just stayed in the lobby because we knew if we leave the lobby it would crash again. Only that way we could play some games.

So, bottomline here is if you guys wanna make some money with this game you have to mobilize everyone at SE and Psyonix to fix this BIG problem.

Thank you.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

Originally Posted by Captain3009

It took almost 2 hours to make a party of two, and then we could play one game, we left the lobby for a new one and our party was broken again, and again it took us almost 1 hour to make a new one. I can't even remember all the problems we had, so many.

My friend invites me, i accept, nothing happens on my side, on my friends side i showed lvl 1, so need to restart.
    After restart i launch the launcher, getting a white or a black launcherwindow (launcher is not loading), again restart.
    My mate also restart everytime otherwise the partysystem thinks we still in party and invites are not working.
    Oh yeah and thats not all, at some point after a million restarts when i launch the launcher a get a white screen with the error "502 BAD GATEWAY"

At last after more than three hours and one game we managed to make a party of two and then we just stayed in the lobby because we knew if we leave the lobby it would crash again. Only that way we could play some games.

So, bottomline here is if you guys wanna make some money with this game you have to mobilize everyone at SE and Psyonix to fix this BIG problem.

Thank you.
    Exactly the same problem for me and ALL my friends. Literally impossible to make a party with them. And even when I'm alone, between black launcher, "bad gateway" error, black loading screen, "please connect blabla" error... The game is a mess.

You hear that SE ? STOP TRYING TO FORCE THAT LAUNCHER ON US. Don't you see it's NOT working ? God... Are you so eager to implement this system that you're willing to sabotage the game ? WAKE UP DAMMIT. I've been more than patient, more than civil, now it's just too much. Show some respect if you want us to play this game and respect your decisions.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 2nd Apr 2016 at 12:06. Reason: tou 3

Originally Posted by Captain3009

Thank you.
    Awwww yeah exactly that!

Its a pain a real pain to play together .. we was once 6 friends playing together.. now nothing .. we play alone or what most of us did we changed the game.
    Playing with 2 ppl? lol good luck .. if u have luck its 1 match. Once ! we managed to make a 4 ppl group we was happy.. then we wanted to search and the system thought we was 5 ppl and did not let us play.. GG all restart again. But we did it in the end, played 1 game but the fail we went out of the lobby because it was empty.
    Aaand the system said we was 5 ppl again .. so we said it and played something else.

PLS fix it as fast as possible.. we like the game and want to play it again.. normal ..

Yeah... Basically what I'm asking for 2 weeks now. No answer regarding a fix or even an acknowledgment of the problem with parties. Me and my friends just stopped playing, the way all of this is handled is a cosmic joke

I get the Message that my account is not linked to my Square enix account everyday, after link und unlinking my account for Days i loose interest in Playing, this is such a annoying bullpoo lobby sytem !
    Yes ! Nosgoth is my Game but the last half year it ist a Bug-fest.
    Performance improoved wich is nice, but the Game itself is so borked up.
    -Shame

Still no answer from the team ? Is it ever gonna be possible to create parties again ?

There is different attempts out there to make the parties work again.
    The last and most promising I heard was the following:
    - Create a private match
    - All players you want to make a party with should join that private lobby
    - All leave the lobby
    - Invite your friends to your party

In any case, just ignore the message about the "not linked accounts". We all get them a lot lately.
    Feel free to join over 300 of us on the Nosgoth Discord Server using one of those links:
    http://discord.me/nosgoth | https://discord.gg/0oMyND4Vc3HhNtvz

Originally Posted by _Vole_
    - Create a private match
    - All leave the lobby

In any case, just ignore the message about the "not linked accounts". We all get them a lot lately.
    Oh never tried that. Seems like a voodoo "fix" but it's worth a try, thanks. And regarding the "accounts not linked" message, it's actually hard to ignore, for me and my buddies at least, because when it appears, we get kicked out of matchmaking if we try to launch a search. Several restarts are needed when this happens. Classic Nosgoth experience

Originally Posted by _Vole_
    - Create a private match
    - All leave the lobby

Yeah though sadly I can get another set of bugs with private “not part of the party server” “matchmaking…” “joining server…can’t join” I tend to have as much issues with private as I do parties atm which is very sad. Next time I can’t make the party, I’ll give this one a try, thank you for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12