Thread: Bug in Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris?

Bug in Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris?

A friend of mine and I bought legaly Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris (PS4). We played the game all through in coop till the last section where you should get the head at last. We stand in front of a closed door, two plates we can stand on it and a symbol in between of 3 gear-wheels. The big gear-wheel on the right side is surrounded by ice and the door is closed so we can't enter. Based on a youtube video it looks like we should be able to enter this door right away without doing anything. We tried everything shoot on all around, tried to melt the ice on the big gear-wheel but nothing helped to open the door. All the statues point to this area. Is this a bug (what I assume) or do we have to do anything to get the door open?

It's quite frustrating due the fact we paid for the product. Even if we start the game in solo mode the situation is the same. Any hints are welcome.

If I've understood you correctly, you're either encountering this bug, or you've not bombed the ice off of the 5 gears placed around that section of the overworld
    signature image

Still doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    If I've understood you correctly, you're either encountering this bug, or you've not bombed the ice off of the 5 gears placed around that section of the overworld
    Thanks for your answer showing me others have problems too. Its the "this" we encountered. We tried to bomb away the ice on the gear-wheels around the area but nothing happens, we also tried rocket launcher and flame thrower. This video shows also we did and how the situation looks like but just nothing works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NvVYsPEZB8

Square Enix you don't deserve my money for an unready game and still not working.