Thread: Icy Death DLC and pre-order incentive packs now available

Cool Icy Death DLC and pre-order incentive packs now available

At least on Steam, go and get them!

I've just done two additional solo 4-players runs with the Legend and Deus Ex packs, will be updating the outfit thread in a moment.
    Last edited by Treeble; 4th Feb 2015 at 20:07. Reason: twisted gears link

Wth is up with CD just releasing DLC without even saying a word about it anywhere? We didn't get a release date and all the sudden (I'm assuming, since you know... we didn't get any kind of official word) some DLC is dropping tomorrow? Superb marketing guys... glad I bought the season pass so I could get some extra content, you know... whenever... possibly.. sometime.. ?
    signature image

Yeah can't find icy death pack and thought it was released today? I suppose it's a certain time now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by RybatGrimes View Post
    Wth is up with CD just releasing DLC without even saying a word about it anywhere? We didn't get a release date and all the sudden (I'm assuming, since you know... we didn't get any kind of official word) some DLC is dropping tomorrow? Superb marketing guys... glad I bought the season pass so I could get some extra content, you know... whenever... possibly.. sometime.. ?
    For clarity, we always try to release DLC across all territories and platforms at the same time, but there is a bit of a rollout based on timezones and first-party schedules. So I tend not to post about the DLC drop until it is out everywhere on every platform.

Sorry if I jumped the gun, MM - when I purchased the two outfit packs I didn't own Steam didn't even have the header images up yet lol. I was just far too excited and had hoped the news would be met with similar excitement, not sticks and stones.

Very poor marketing by Square Enix. This will made me consider carefully the titles and season passes I purchase in future.

With all the fuss around Rise of the Tomb Raider, people might have not noticed but Twisted Gears has been released officially yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    With all the fuss around Rise of the Tomb Raider, people might have not noticed but Twisted Gears has been released officially yesterday.
    Not me - saw it was available and installed it right away
    signature image