Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Host's team is full.

Host's team is full.

"Hosts party is full"

Has anyone else seen this?

I attempt to join a game of TDM solo, I click on search and it searches and comes up with the UI message stating that the Host's party is full. Now I click search again and it happens again and again and again.

It's almost as though the match making is tripping over the same potential match.

I've only seen this error when I've tried to accept invites from friends who are already in a lobby - not when I've searched solo. Have you tried restarting the game and seeing if it still happens?

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    I've only seen this error when I've tried to accept invites from friends who are already in a lobby - not when I've searched solo. Have you tried restarting the game and seeing if it still happens?
    I stopped the game and restarted it and managed to get a game but when the issue happened I could not get past it after many tries. I even went to a lobby for siege then back to TDM where I got the message again before I restarted the game.

Like I said its as though the matchmaking system was stuck on a game I couldn't join.

"Hosts Party is full"-Error

Today i am getting the "Hosts Party is full"-Error nearly all the time, and i am not in a party. Game restart doesnt work.

In Addition: Steam Overlay Window doesnt work. It opens, but i cant scroll, switch tabs, or do anykind of action.

Yea, you're not alone with this problem

that happened to me yesterday but it was only on one sever (cant remember if US east or West
    signature image

Originally Posted by snejjjj
    Today i am getting the "Hosts Party is full"-Error nearly all the time, and i am not in a party. Game restart doesnt work.

In Addition: Steam Overlay Window doesnt work. It opens, but i cant scroll, switch tabs, or do anykind of action.
    Thanks for the heads up, we'll need to look into this one.

The Steam overlay issue, however, may be a separate problem happening at the same time as the Host Party bug -- as we wouldn't/ don't have control over that aspect of the UI.

Let us know if you keep running into the problem.

Cheers.
    Jeremy Dunham | Psyonix
    Twitter: @DunhamSmash

When entering the queue as a solo player I it tosses me into the pool finds a match then at the last second I get the host party is full pop up.

I've had this problem on NA West since Sunday night.

Same message here "Hosts party full" but I'm playing solo. I have restarted several times, included steam but nothing work, the message keeps popping up. I cant join any european server. Can't say for US East, whenever a game starts I get booted back to lobby...

Same problem. Getting this message and can't start a solo game. Tried restarting and even rebooting EU server.
    signature image

I cant join games

It tells me that servar is full or somthing like that anyone know why ?
    this happened for me yestarday and when i logged today same thing for me and a friend.
    Last edited by Sugarcry; 26th Dec 2014 at 18:37.

Is anybody else having this problem? Are others getting into games okay?

I noticed that this is happening only on europe servar's

Just tried recently to play but I cant find any games, sometimes i get a text "hosts party full" and Im not even in a party.

I am currently verifying cache and see if it helps.

(click image to enlarge)

I haven't been able to queue for US-East for several days now; the UI just stays at "In matchmaking pool ..." until I click the cancel button (I've waited up to 5-10 minutes before cancelling.) However US-West works fine.

Can say that a verify of the cache or a reboot of the game does nothing to help. I cant pway the game naow *sadpanda face*

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by MasterShuriko
    Can say that a verify of the cache or a reboot of the game does nothing to help. I cant pway the game naow *sadpanda face*
    Just to check, which server is this?

Originally Posted by PencileyePirate
    I haven't been able to queue for US-East for several days now; the UI just stays at "In matchmaking pool ..." until I click the cancel button (I've waited up to 5-10 minutes before cancelling.) However US-West works fine.
    I have been getting the exact same thing. West was working for a bit but now getting the same deal. Says 'in matchmaking pool' and I'll briefly see 'potential server found' but never join in to an actual game. Either the server populations are dead and no one is playing or there's a new bug maybe? This has happened at all hours.

Okay, thanks for posting. I've just had a look and it looks like matches are going on okay for the most part - I just jumped into a match on the EU server without an issue (about 20-30 seconds of "in matchmaking pool" before joining a lobby) - but I'll raise to the dev team to look into it.

Originally Posted by SlyRebirth
    Just to check, which server is this?
    Eu servers.

(click image to enlarge)

Confirming I got in to the US East servers. Played three rounds - 2 with peeps from EU who were having the same bug.

EDIT: I now get the steam not linked bug - cannot get into any servers.
    Last edited by war_mouth; 26th Dec 2014 at 22:30.

Have had this today about 8 or 9 times. Mostly seems to be a Europe problem, can't remember it happening on US.
    signature image

Yeah it happens from time to time that you get this error. Sometimes restarting Nosgoth helps, sometimes waiting helps..

(click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 27th Dec 2014 at 14:07. Reason: Image resized

My friends and I have the same problem. We played a few games, then at one point the server we were on (EU, I did not take down the number) kicked everyone back to lobby (it looked like the recent illusions bug), and from then on we weren't able to find games, we kept getting the "Host's team is full" bug that kept persisting over several restarts and tries, and after a couple attempts it turned into the "There was a problem connecting to the party system, check if your accounts are linked" problem.

Edit: this also happened when trying to create a private game.

Hey guys,

There don't appear to be any widespread issues, but I've alerted the team. If you're still having issues, please let us know which region you're playing on, what happens, and how often you have an issue getting into matches, so we can investigate further.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Page 1 of 3 123 Last