Thread: Lightning Returns for PC - Suggestions

Lightning Returns for PC - Suggestions

Lightning Returns for PC - Suggestions

Please can you make sure it is optimized to run smoothly and has framerate options?

Pretty please it's my favourite in the XIII Trilogy and the one I've been looking forward to the most.

Thankyou!

PS: When is it due? :P
    "I can help you, if that's what you want."

+1 dude, i wanna know too.

[Steam Trading Card] Request (Profile Backgrounds, Emoticons, etc) (Yeul emoticon?)

The Steam version of Final Fantasy XIII came with Steam Trading Cards and also (with it) badges, profile background pictures, emoticons, etc. Here is the Vanille emoticon for example. However, there were only a few profile backgrounds and emoticons for a few of the characters (Lightning, Serah, Vanille are the only ones with emoticons).

When Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is released, can emoticons and profile backgrounds also be released for characters that were not represented previously?

I would love a Yeul emoticon . Of course not just Yeul but for other characters too that were not represented before in emoticons (and profile backgrounds for all the characters too if possible).

It may not be a big deal to some people but I personally loved with the release of the XIII series on Steam, I got to show off my love for the series with profile backgrounds, emoticons, and trading cards. I request, when Lightning Returns gets released, if there can be emoticons and profile backgrounds for characters that haven't been represented in the ones released so far from XIII and XIII-2 (Yeul emoticon for example I would love).

First, patches for XIII and XIII-2. Later lightning returns release.

Square-Enix, please add Audio Settings on Lightning Returns FF XIII in the Steam release and for FF XIII & FF XIII-2 as well!!

Options like BGM volume, Sound effects volume and Voice volume would be pretty awesome, coz we want to keep the BGM more Loud.
    Last edited by mike_ptbr; 20th Feb 2015 at 19:02.

Originally Posted by mike_ptbr
    Square-Enix, please add Audio Settings on Lightning Returns FF XIII in the Steam release and for FF XIII & FF XIII-2 as well!!

Options like BGM volume, Sound effects volume and Voice volume would be pretty awesome, coz we want to keep the BGM more Loud.

Sorry to break it to you but, the whole trilogy in consoles doesn't have audio options, sliders etc.So don't expect them to port something over to PC, which consoles never had from before.They didn't do it with XIII & XIII-2.They won't either with LR.Just forget about it.

Originally Posted by Lazaridis
    Sorry to break it to you but, the whole trilogy in consoles doesn't have audio options, sliders etc.So don't expect them to port something over to PC, which consoles never had from before.They didn't do it with XIII & XIII-2.They won't either with LR.Just forget about it.
    Square-Enix may add it in the whole trilogy in PC, since they're listening the PC community, also, they plan to port those games to next gen consoles as well.

BTW: if they plan to make it run 1080p 60 FPS in next gen, they probably will release a performance patch for the PC version as well.

Originally Posted by mike_ptbr
    Square-Enix may add it in the whole trilogy in PC, since they're listening the PC community, also, they plan to port those games to next gen consoles as well.

BTW: if they plan to make it run 1080p 60 FPS in next gen, they probably will release a performance patch for the PC version as well.
    It's true that they are listening to the PC community, but i just hope they don't mess this one up.It's my favorite game of the trilogy.Also let's hope that IF they port these games to the new consoles, they don't give them better graphics than PC, something like Definitive Edition i mean.That would REALLY suck if they were going to do that, since the PC versions were so close in release.I know what you mean about the performance patch btw.That if they release the trilogy to the new consoles at 60 fps, they may as well apply it for PC too.Same way with the graphics patch.XIII got it along with XIII-2 at it's release date.So they may use the same strategy for the performance.Time will tell.
    Last edited by Lazaridis; 23rd Feb 2015 at 18:39.

Does anyboday when it comes? I really waiting for it and i hope Sqaure Enix will also make other titels for PC. Like Kingdom Hearts and the next Final Fantasys

Yes I know it,
    Spring 2015 stands on http://squareportal.net/release-dates/ think but this is either incorrect or has been moved.
    and here http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/lightn...-13/51718.html
    stands 2nd quarter 2015. So it should until the end of June (June 30) appear
    But it may also be that it's not true quarter 2.
    therefore give no warranty it

Sorry about the Bad English, But Google Translate can Translate German to English just Very Very Bad.

Thanks for the information so we have to wait. Since the last years i have gotten the feeling that PC-Gamers are not so important for publisher anymore. That makes me very sad i will also play my favorite games what ever